21

In the bathroom, Zhou Porridge and Bubble were standing face to face.

    Bubble grabbed the fried egg on the pajamas, and asked hesitantly: "Dad, is it really okay with Orange? Father Orange has done something bad, can we still be good friends with Orange?" Zhou Conge touched Paobao's little

    head : "Of course, Juzi is only three years old, I don't know what his father did, so of course he can't be blamed." "

    Then dad won't hate oranges?"

    "Of course not, dad likes oranges very much."

    "Yeah." Pao Pao rubbed his fleshy chin, "Then father will be Orange's father."

    Zhou Congee:? ? ?

    "Ah?"

    "Anyway, Tangerine's father is not good, but my father is good, then father can be Tangerine's father." Bubble touched his chin with another hand, "But I came first, I want Be Orange's older brother."

    "..."

    Little villain, you think too much.

    Zhou Congee smiled awkwardly but politely: "Father does not meet the adoption requirements, and besides father, Juzi also has big daddy, grandparents."

    Bubble wrinkled his face: "Okay."

    Zhou Congee patted His little butt: "If you still want to be friends with Juzi, go out quickly to comfort him and tell him it's okay." "

    Oh." Just as Bubble was about to turn around and leave, he suddenly remembered something and turned around, "Dad. "

    Huh?"

    Bubble raised his head, blinked his eyes, and looked at him seriously: "Are you hurt ? "

You, are you hurt? Are you crying?"

    Zhou Congee paused, "No."

    Bubble turned to go out: "Yes."

    "Zhou Paopao, you are worried about Dad."

    "No."

    Bubble stood on tiptoe, held the doorknob, pushed the bathroom door open, trotted, and ran outside go.

    The good brother Coke is comforting Tangerine: "Orange, don't be sad, the teacher taught me that it doesn't matter if you make a mistake, the important thing is to learn to correct your mistakes." The little Tangerine with soaked hair cried: "But my father seems to have done it

    . Very bad, very bad things..."

    Coke said: "Then you will be punished, and the teacher will help your father correct it, as long as he corrects seriously, then he still has a chance to get better."

    Orange continued to cry: "But Paopao and Papapa ignored me. They hid in the bathroom and ignored me."

    At this moment, Paopao hung on the door and came out of the bathroom.

    He ran forward, kicked off his slippers, climbed onto the bed, and shouted: "Orange..."

    He didn't comfort people like Coke, he didn't know what to say.

    Bubble thought for a while, opened his arms, hugged Tangerine directly, imitated Coke's previous appearance, and patted him on the shoulder: "Good buddy."

    The result——

    "Wow!"

    Bubble was stunned, he was clearly Comfort the orange, why is the orange crying louder?