68

The electric fan above the head was whirling, bringing a breeze, and the family lay sprawled on the bed, chatting and falling asleep at the same time.

    "It's okay, the director said the same thing last time."

    "It's the same as last time."

    "Go to sleep first, I'm so sleepy after eating."

    [Director's image: panic, Afraid, discuss countermeasures immediately]

    [Actual picture: leisurely, happy, take a nap before talking]

    [Congee Congee: What did I think it was, it was only a small matter that delayed our meal]

    [Bubble: I have to save every time World, we are tired]

    [Still Bubbles: This story is very naive]

    [Little cubs don’t care when the world will be destroyed, they only care about when they can play with daddy]

    [It’s true, if the director comes A "If you don't save the world, you can't play with Dad", they immediately jumped up to do the task]

    After a while, the chatting voice of the cubs in the room gradually decreased and became vague, and after a while, Everyone is asleep.

    They finished their respective work in the morning and were free to move about in the afternoon.

    What the director meant was that they were going to start the main mission.

    They want to take a nap, that's okay, it's better to do the task after a short rest.

    As a result, they fell asleep and slept for almost an hour!

    The director was holding a thermos cup, and sat on the small bench with nothing to love.

    [Why doesn't the director go to sleep? 】

    【I woke up after a nap】

    【Envy the quality of sleep of the cubs】

    [I was worried that I fell asleep and missed the important plot, but I didn't expect...they were still asleep when I woke up]

    Finally, the director raised his hand and glanced at his watch.

    He can't take it anymore!

    The director waved his hand: "Shout them up! Shake them up!"

    The staff hesitated for a while, silently fiddling with the machines in their hands.

    No, they dare not mess with the little devil.

    The director saw their concerns, so he had no choice but to go into battle himself: "Why don't you dare? I'll do it! I'm not afraid of him at all!"

    The director put down the thermos, stood up, rolled up his sleeves, and strode forward.

    He first went to call Grandpa Orange, who had the best temper, "Mr. Zhuang? Teacher Zhuang?"

    Fortunately, Grandpa Orange woke up right away, and was very gentle to him: "Director? Are we going to get up and do the task?

    " Yes, yes, get up quickly."

    "Okay."

    Next, the director woke up Liu Qunxian and Jiang Yicheng.

    The two of them have good tempers, and there are no twists and turns.