73

Cubs know everything.

    He really wants to leave the old dad, but as long as he sleeps, the love for the real dad will reoccupy his little ice cream heart.

    It is precisely because of his love for his father that he persisted in this way.

    He kept emphasizing to his big daddy that he came first, he came to daddy first, and he loved daddy first.

    Not because of jealousy, nor for favor, but because—

    in his cognition, he came first.

    It's a fact, he's just stating a fact.

    Zhou Conge hugged Pao Pao, buried his head on his fleshy shoulders, and shed tears.

    Bubble also hugged his father and patted him on the back: "Dad, you have really become three years old."

    "I have really become three years old." Zhou Porridge hugged him tightly and said in a crying voice, " You can be my father."

    "Okay."

    [Me: Woooooo... Hahaha! ]

    [Pao Pao really loves his father, unlike other babies, he didn’t love his father from the moment he was born, he started loving his father before he was born] [Let’s make Porridge Porridge a

    father]

    [Pop Pao Is it a little angel? Definitely is! ]

    [Pao Pao knows everything and is very precocious, the only thing he can't control is loving his father]

    Zhou Conge hugged Pao Pao and cried for a while.

    Other parents hugged their children and whispered, asking how their day was and if they were upset.

    The cubs are extremely confident.

    "We did a good job today, and I didn't even cry."

    "I'm twenty years old now, because the director added age to me."

    After a while, Bubble patted Zhou Congee on the head: "Dad, are you ready to cry? No one is crying, only you are crying." "I will cry."

    Zhou Congee said confidently, "I am three years old this year!"

    Woooooo...

    "But you've been crying for a long time."

    "I'm only three years old!"

    "That's just a lie from the show, you're twenty-six years old."     "

    Nonsense! I'm only three years old!"

Helpless, I can only stand up obediently and let my father cry for a while.

    He didn't understand why dad was crying? He just said something to his father.

    Last night, plus he didn't see his father all day today, he wanted to talk to him very much. Along the way, he was thinking about what he would say to him when he saw his father.

    Finally, he thought it over and practiced it several times in his head.

    He thought his father would kiss him happily, but he didn't expect his father to be so weak that he even cried.

    Zhou Conge raised her head with tears in her eyes, hugged him, and poked his little face vigorously: "Daddy loves you, daddy will always love you."

    Bubble nodded: "I will always love daddy too."

    Hearing this, Zhou Porridge couldn't help crying again.