Feelings On Felucia

The Marauder made it to Felucia, to the location Aurora gave the coordinates too. The door opened and she stepped out, followed by Omega. In front of them stood a great big and beautiful waterfall that fell into a lake. Aurora climbed onto one of the rocks. Omega followed suit. The bad batch exited next observing this serene piece of land. Most of the batch were examining the area but Hunter's eyes fell to Aurora. She was stripping down to her swim wear and he couldn't help but stare. He noticed she had old wounds, scars, on her back that looked like it came from a whip or stick of some sort. She also had an intricate tattoo flower design, they looked like the millaflower. A native flower from Naboo. The flowers went right down her spine. He heard Omega giggle and tugged at Aurora's arms. Aurora turned slightly, noticing that Hunter was staring the whole time she was undressing. A coy smile crossed Aurora's face. She turned to Omega who had also gotten into her swim wear. Aurora dived into the water and Omega jumped in after her. Echo was working on getting a fire set up.

"Way to make it obvious, sergeant." Echo stated.

Hunter turned to him. "What?"

"Echo means that everyone here noticed you practically ogling Aurora undressing." Tech added, not looking up from his data pad.

"I was not!" Hunter burrowed his eyebrows.

Wrecker laughed and slapped Hunter's shoulders. "Aw sarg. It's okay! She is pretty!" Wrecker took off his shirt and did a big cannonball into the water. Hunter could hear Omega laughing.

Hunter walked over to the rocks and sat down. He noticed Aurora and Omega at the waterfall. They were splashing each other, laughing. At first Hunter was watching Omega, he was happy seeing her relaxed but Hunter's eyes quickly fell to Aurora. She looked over at him from across the lake and whispered into Omega's ear. He couldn't hear them but he could see her giggling. Aurora disappeared into the waterfall but Omega swam over to Hunter.

"Hey Hunter!" Omega called out.

"Yea kid?" Hunter looked at her.

"Aurora wants to know if you're just gonna keep staring at her all day or actually join her in the water?" Omega pointed to the waterfall. Wrecker was laughing hard.

"Dude, just go to her." Echo said from behind.

"Again making it obvious." Tech said.

Omega giggled. "Come on Hunter, just go to her!" She splashed him.

"Alright! Alright! I'm going!" Hunter took his shirt off and got into his swimwear and dived into the water. He swam up to the waterfall and looked around. Aurora was nowhere to be found. He turned around and saw Omega and Wrecker in the water, splashing each other. He turned back and could see something glowing behind the waterfall. He crossed through it and Hunter was in a cave. He saw Aurora on the rocks, her back to him. She picked something up.

"So you actually joined me? I didn't think you would." Aurora stated.

"Well Omega kept telling me to come." Hunter said, still in the water. He was studying the scars on her back. She turned to face him and she was smiling. Hunter thought he could get lost in that smile.

"Oh so you only came because Omega told you too." She said, her tone teased. She got back into the water. The water up to her waist.

"What did you pick up?" Hunter asked and she showed him a glowing blue rock.

"It's just a bioluminescent rock but it looks cool and I figured Omega would like it." She was standing in front of him, also looking at the rock. "You know I found this place by accident. My ship crashed here one time and I stumbled across this waterfall. Now I come here to get away and be alone."