Juggernaut

Hunter and Aurora made it to the top of Pabu with Batcher by their side. Hunter looked up through his binoculars and saw the ships leaving into the Venator. Hunter pushed his comms but was still getting static.

"Let's get to the others." Hunter instructed and Aurora followed him as they ran to the Archium. They snuck inside and Wrecker and Crosshair were waiting for them. Wrecker was sitting down, rubbing his head while Crosshair leaned against the wall while rubbing his wrist.

Wrecker groaned but got to his feet. Hunter took his helmet off. "The troopers have pulled out, but the cruiser's still jamming our comms." Hunter informed them.

Aurora glared between the two of them. "What happened... where's Omega?"

"I can't believe you let Omega turn herself in." Wrecker snitched.

"You what?" Aurora snapped.

"Crosshair, you didn't." Hunter stared at his brother.

"The Empire would've destroyed this whole town." Crosshair defended himself. "She stopped them."

"Yea, and they've got her again." Wrecker said. "And we're stuck here without a ship."

"Again, you let her do what?!" Aurora yelled at him.

"I did tell her no." Crosshair looked away from her. "She wouldn't listen. She had faith that I would be able to place a tracker on the ship... but I failed."

"Yea you failed!" Aurora jabbed a finger to his chest. Crosshair looked back at her.

"Aurora-" Hunter started.

"No!" She yelled. "You let Omega be taken by the Empire! She had put her faith in you and of course you failed! We still have no idea where Tantiss is and now we don't even know where Omega is again!"

"I know, I'm sorry." Crosshair said.

"Sorry doesn't bring her back." She brought her hand up and connected it with Crosshair's cheek. He rocked back and held his hand up to the reddening of his cheek.

"Aurora that is enough!" Hunter pulled her back. "Go outside and clear your head, this isn't the time for this!"

"Our girl is gone." Aurora said through gritted teeth. "She is gone because your sniper couldn't do the one thing he was created for." She turned on her heels and stormed out of the Archium.

Hunter sighed. "I am sorry about her, she gets like this sometimes."

"She's right." Crosshair said and lowered his head. "Even I didn't believe in my capabilities and for some reason Omega still trusted me. This is my fault."

"We can't play this game now." Hunter said and placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. "And besides, even if we get our hands on a ship, we still have no way of finding Tantiss base."

Crosshair clutched his violently shaking hand. "That's not exactly true."

"Wait" Wrecker gasped. "You've known where Tantiss is this whole time?"

"I didn't say I knew." Crosshair stated. "There's someone who might have the coordinates."

"Who?" Hunter asked.

"Admiral Rampart." Crosshair said. "He sent Nala Se there when we decommissioned Tipoca City."

"Why didn't you say anything before?" Hunter demanded.

Crosshair clutched his hand harder. "Because Tantiss isn't a place I ever wanted to go back to, and Rampart's not particularly trustworthy." He lowered his hand. "He's a last resort but he's also our only option."