trust you?

Minhos POV

I threw a towel into her hand.
"Dry yourself." I would've offered her dry clothes, but I really wasn't in charge of that anymore. "You used to take a lot more care of me," she quietly spoke, forming a thin smile. "Thing's changed, including you." She hesitately sat down on a chair.

"So?" I took the seat across from her, a table separating us. She cleared her throat. "My parents force me to marry someone...a much older guy. It would help me for our name, a lot. I knew about it, for years. I honestly thought I could prevent it, I wanted you for it..to fall for me, so it wouldn't end this way and I could..well marry someone I really like. I didn't even know about you, you know, owning a big amout of money when I started liking you. Nevertheless, when I found out it seemed like a great escape." She let it all out like it has been a burden on her. I wasn't even that surprised. It seemed quite obvious to me. As stupid as it sounds, I can understand her situation a lot. Talking it out really does not work, to a point where even I considered running away...well, I somehow did too.

"So what now? You're just gonna stay away from home?" My words sounded rather interested than sharp. "I don't know," she huffed, but it merely seemed frustrated. "I don't wanna go back. I don't wanna marry a ten years older dude either." She faced the floor, holding back tears. "Ten years? You'd live in total different worlds. What's his position?" I asked. "He owns a company, well known. His parents and mine work together a lot. My mom and dad don't know, but.." A tear escaped her eye. "He wants me to sleep with him.. He's forcing me, Minho." This sounded like a call for help, and I couldn't feel worse not being able to. "I don't want it..he's disgusting. I don't know what else I should be doing." My hand formed into a fist, slowly pressing into my flesh. "Mira...did it happen yet?" She slowly shook her head. "Not yet, but he's warned me", "Talk to your parents, convince them that it won't be good. Or tell the fucking police, why are you even here now?" I rubbed my face. "I-I needed your advice", "with a bit of human sense you should've noticed that I won't be able to help you." I stood up, getting something to drink. "Minho," she grabbed onto my hand with both of hers. "Help me then...I can not do it alone. Don't act like you don't care," I sighed. "Of course I care, we've been through too much for me to not to. Still...You have to finally leave me out of your personal lif-" She started to cry even more. "I'm fucking scared, okay?! Fine, I'm stupid and mean and no one really likes me...But I'll do anything, just don't leave me alone right now." Her grip around my hand tightened. "Taerim helped you. You have someone, I don't." I touched my forehead. "I don't know an answer. Even if I'd be in your position I would not know what to do...but Mi-ra I need you to calm down first. No one's gonna do something to you as long as you're here right now and I promise it's not gonna happen in the next 48 hours either." I gently brushed her hands off me, placing a glass of water in front of her. "Just.. I don't know.. Just let me analyse the situation first. But what counts is that you can't just stay here. Find a hotel near by to stay for a night if you don't feel like going home. I'm not gonna take responsibility for your wellness," I told her. "But what if someone's finding me? I know how they are, they probably sent someone to find me." Her voice was shaking throughout the whole conversation. "They'd also find you here, if you even were able to." I went through my hair. "I asked Jisung for your adress, my parents won't even get the idea. Also, they think we don't even talk anymore", "Because we actually really don't. Also, why did you even contact Jisung? When I said stay away from my personal life, I also meant him." She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. "I'm sorry", "No need for that anymore, it already happened anyway." I headed towards a closet, grabbing a blanket. "How long have you been walking? When did you run away?" I asked. "I exited about four hours ago...until then I've just been walking. Then I went to Jisung, and afterwards I took a taxi, but I couldn't find your place once I arrived, so I searched for about one more hour," Mira sniffed, covering herself with the towel.
I can't believe this whole situation. Her here was the last thing I needed, really. "Go take a shower and hang your clothes over the heater for them to dry. You can sleep on the couch for the night, and as soon I wake up tomorrow, you already found another place to stay at..then we'll talk and I'll help you," I said without eye contact. She immediately stood up, wrapping her arms around me. I leaned backwards, keeping my distance. "It's alright, Mi-ra," I sighed, facing the side.
"Thank you so much. I owe you something now", "You do. A lot."