no feet apart

"Akari," I let my hand down onto her shoulder, starting off serious. "WE GRADUATED." She started squealing with me at the same time, jumping up and down.
The finals were all passed, and I could care less if they weren't the best ones. Stressful days would stop now, unnecessary and annoying faces of people would be too, and my daily routine wouldn't be about frustrating of school work anymore.
I simply couldn't believe it though.
Many things started here and ended aswell. I'd say friendships broke because of leaving school, but new ones came too.
I got to meet the best boyfriend I could imagine and did enjoy some moments too.
After all I spent my whole teenage years in his building.
But as soon as exiting it, I felt more relieved then ever. I always wanted to grow up fastly, becoming independent and move far away. I hated most part of my childhood and it's actually upsetting, on the other hand those moments brought me to where I'm now.

_

What a good day to admit that I was drastically afraid of planes. I've never been on one, but all the crashes I've seen scared the hell out of me. Not forgetting its high and the constant turbulence.
But the excitement slowly made it fade away.
I guess the topic of Seo-ha between me and Minho somehow just shut down. I didn't think that there was more to talk about, since I've said everything and by now we've been talking or chatting normally again.
However, a ten hour flight was ahead of me and I did not plan to a waste a second to think of it again. Instead I tried getting some good sleep, eat, read or simply watch something.

_

I immediately took my hoodie off as soon as I took a step outside. Luckily I was assuming it would be hot here so I wore a top underneath.
I was able to afford such flight and it's my first time travelling alone aswell..it felt somehow exiting.

You
I arrived!

Min♡
Already waiting love

I smiled at my screen, continuing to follow the rest of the group.
But unfortunately the luggage had problems, hence why I sat there for about thirty minutes just waiting for it to finally appear.
And as soon as it did, I had to wait for mine once again.
My back was hurting from the flight, so did my legs from sitting too much.. I just wanted to get out of the airport and fall into his arms. I for sure booked the cheapest seats, that's maybe why it was so uncomfortable.

With a fast walk, I headed into the main hall, spotting a group of other people waiting for their family or friends. My eyes travelled around each one, until I spotted him at the very side. His eyes lit up and so did mine. I let all my baggage fall onto the floor before running towards him.
I jumped straight into his arms, wrapping my legs around his hips. I buried my head deep into his neck, taking a deep breath of my favourite smell ever. Our bodies against each other were like a perfect fit and simply gave me butterflies all over. I shortly backed off, scanning his beautiful, handsome face. His whole expression was a literal smile, making me grin into the kiss as soon as we smashed our lips against each other.

Slowly, my feet got in contact with the floor again, but I was still not letting go of him. "I missed you so much," I mumbled. His hand caressed my lower back while the other arm was wrapped around my neck. "I did too, baby."

He was determined to carry most of my bags towards the car.
"It's warm here, right?" He met eyes while walking. "It is. I informed myself though, so I had a top underneath my hoodie. It was raining back in gimpo today," I told him. "Ah, really. The flight, was it bearable?" I took a moment to answer. "It was alright. I mean, quite long for sure, " I responded."Thank you, for taking all the way just to be with me." He placed a kiss on top of my head. "That's for sure. You did that too." He smiled down at me. "You gotta show me around though. You must know everything now, also let's go to time square. Ah and the cat café you mentioned. Also, to the beach and as well-" Minho started to chuckle. "Sure Taerim. Let's do everything. We have enough time."