Happy ending

"Stop crying already," I complained at the sight in front of me. I was packing together my last things with Akari sitting on my floor and my mom standing right beside her, at the door entrance. "I'm not," she argued, sniffing. My mother just turned her head away, waving air into her face. "You're just twenty, do you really have to move out?" I lowered the stuff I held. I stared at the posters and old paper stuff I put into a box. "Right, do you have to?" Akari questioned. I couldn't help it. Really not. "Don't make me upset now," I whined weakly, rubbing my eyes. "Hey hey, why would you cry?" She was quickly crawling over to me. "How could I not? Y'all make it so difficult for me. This room holds so many memories.. The neighbourhood does.. The people around do as well.. I didn't except it to be this difficult." My mom bowed down in front of me. "Hey, there will be new memories to make now. New people to meet and new places to see as well. Time sadly can't be stopped, but isn't that nice? You still have so much to see. Also, it's not like you're that far away, so don't be dramatic. You always complained about everything here anyway." Her last statement made me huff. "That's true.. But still. I can't just go down to the restaurant. I can't call Ji-kyoung, JJ, Henry and Ju-hyeok over for a match. I can't even see Akari just by walking five minutes." Akari hit my arm. "So? Then call me and we'll hang out either way. Also, you'll be busy anyway, no matter where you are." I slowly nodded, agreeing. "Guess so." She helped me sorting the rest together. "Now come on, hurry you two. I was just gonna check up on how far you were because y'all took that long." Akari and I were left alone. "Not but honestly.. I'm happy for you," she admitted. "You glow so much more lately.. It's so nice to look at. I was waiting for this moment. For you to be happy." I frowned pouty. "And don't become sentimental now when I say this.. But I wanted to thank you. From the first day you were always there. And this might sound weird, but you also made me aware of my true self, so I'm thankful. I think without you I wouldn't be happily dating Hyewon now. We went through a lot and either way both stayed. Even if we didn't talk for a while, we could always contact each other and the other one would come running. That's how I know that we can always rely on each other which is what counts.. So, no matter if it's a two hour drive over to you or if you'll be busy for quite a while and I might be as well, and no matter if Minho will take away pretty much or your time I will always stay your best friend. I will come when you call because I know you will call. Find yourself, have fun even without me, but just so you know.. If there's ever someone bothering you, I'll be there listening. But just for your informal.. Taking me out on a meal has to be in at least once  a month," she warned, but I couldn't help but to cry even more. "I love you, Akari." There wasn't much to be added because I returned each thing she praised our friendship for.

_

"No, we agreed for the shelf to be there though," I pointed out. I remembered well enough that time where Minho and I spent that time at the beach and I commented how much I'd love to actually have this sort of life everyday. His parents gifted us their second house where we spent one night at. I did not except such act from them.. Not at all. "Baby, if we put it there, the sun is constantly going to shine onto the plants and they'll wither. Have you thought of that?" I kept quiet, slowly turning around. "And the TV? When is it coming?" I supported my hands on my hips, but only received a kiss on my cheek. "You just know I'm right. Admit it." I cleared my throat intensly. "I won't," I mumbled. "So.. The TV?" He hummed. "Tomorrow, darling. Tomorrow." 

I waved air into my face. "We chose a too heated day for this." I stared at all the unpacked boxes, sighing. "We only have today. We'll both be busy the next week. I don't feel like building furniture after university." I bowed down, unpacking. I suddenly felt arms around my waist before being lifted up over his shoulders. "What are you doing?" I questioned in literal shock. "You're right it's too hot. Let's take care of this later." 

Just like that we held onto our hands running into the sea. I'd lie saying this isn't exactly what I wished for anyway. I didn't care if we still had our clothes on which were the bare minimum either way because it was this hot outside. I just needed this or else my mood would have destroyed the whole day. It was all a bit too much these days. The unexpected move in, a busy schedule, many things to take care of.. Meaning a lot of people to spend time with as well. I went out with Hyewon this week, had a whole shopping day with Akari, had three basketball matches I promised them the last three nights so I came home pretty late and still had to pack stuff together and get out early the next day because of a shooting. Mi-ho had suddenly invited me for a drink after such long time, so how could I have declined? All these days the temperatures where going crazy and I'd lie saying I didn't enjoy all of these things happening and especially the move in with Minho.. But I was just struggling with handling stress since I was hardly used to all of this. All that attention I received and suddenly had to give as well. I'm just glad how he was so well trained in reading me instantly. Even though I complained often enough today, he still went to kiss my cheek plenty times and often made sure I was drinking enough.