09 : Satoru, Shoko, and Suguru

The stares went back and forth until Satoru ran up to Y/N to chat with her, around 30 minutes before lunch finished.

"Hey, Y/N, did you get away with the...curfew thing, yesterday?"

Y/N looked up at him and nodded, smiling. "Yeah!" She then furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him with a fake angry expression, giving him a light kick. "Was it necessary to say I had diarrhea!?" 

"OWW!!" He said, obviously overreacting, frowning. He then looked down at her, smirking. "Well...it gave more depth to the story and let you get away with it, right?" She chuckled, nodding. "I guess, but...oh well.." She looked away, smiling. Then looked back at him, "So, did your parents like that gift I got them?" 

"Oh!" He exclaimed, nodding, laughing a little. "They loved it! See, no need for exchanging that gift." He opened his phone, going to the texts with his mom, showing it to her. "See? Loved it!"

She smiled widely, proud of herself, "And you see, those hours were worth it! It was only one hour though."

He rolled his eyes, grinning, "Yeah yeah, just an hour~" He chuckled, then looked at Nanami and Haibara. "Hey, what's up? Haibara? Nanami?" They looked over, Haibara smiled widely, "Hey Gojo-senpai! How are you?" 

Satoru smiled, "Good! I'm going to steal Y/N now and bring her to the second years, okayyy?" He said, before grabbing Y/N's hand and dragging her to the second years.

Nanami raised his eyebrow, sighing, and shaking his head while Haibara chuckled as they saw Y/N being dragged away.

Y/N looked at her hand, which Satoru was holding. A blush came over her cheeks, his hand was so much bigger than hers, and he was holding her tightly, not tight enough to hurt. She was practically giggling to herself in her mind as they walked over to Shoko and Geto.

Satoru smiled at Geto and Shoko for a brief moment, taking a peek back at Y/N then letting go of her hand and then spoke loudly. "EVERYONE! THIS IS MY ORIGINAL BEST FRIEND, THE LEGEND, THE ONLY AND ONLY, FUJIWARA Y/NN!!!!" Y/N moved her hand up to rest her head on it, slightly covering a bit of her face, looking obviously embarrassed.

Geto chuckled, "Hey! I'm Geto Suguru, one of his current best friends." He smiled, and Y/N chuckled, nodding. "Nice to meet you!" She then looked at Shoko, "What's up, Shoko?" She did a handshake that she and Shoko made, specifically to mess around with Satoru.

Satoru stood there, dumbfounded, jaw dropped.

"WHAT?? CALLING HER BY HER FIRST NAME?? A HANDSHAKE??" He grabbed Y/N's shoulders, spinning her to make her look at him. Looking at her with a shocked face,  he spoke, "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME MOSTTT, I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR ONLY BEST FRIEND HERE!!" He rested his head on her shoulders, shaking his head, basically nuzzling his head in the crevice of her neck and shoulders. He clearly was not realizing just what he was doing, not noticing just how close he was.

Y/N could feel her body get hotter, as she turned her head to hide it from the group, moving her hands to pat his back before lightly pushing him off. "W-Well...we got to know each other a bit..." As soon as she pat his back, he realized just what he was doing, and his face got completely red too. He knew that if his friends saw how he looked, there would be teasing for days. 

'WAIT...DONT PUSH ME OFF Y/N, PLEASEEE...I LIKE IT LIKE THIS.. 😏 BUT PLEASE I'LL GET TEASED FOR A LONG TIME'  

These were the thoughts of Gojo as soon as she started pushing him a little. He knew he had to try and cover it up.

He got up, turning to face the same direction Y/N was, "Glad you were friends with Shoko before Geto, she's more chill." He spoke, trying to calm himself down. Geto and Shoko looked at each other, seeing right through him.