07 : Stay With Me

(A/N: This song is used much later in the story, near the end, but I still linked it incase anyone wants to give it a listen while reading or smth)

Y/N and Satoru were now in his lounge, he sat down on one of the couches, smiling at her. "Welcome back! Does it look like how you remember it?"

Y/N looked around, "Yes...very similar to how your 10-year-old self kept it." She grinned at him, and he pretended to be hurt. "What!? How dare you, that hurts my feelings Y/NNN" He said as he shook his head, whining. Y/N giggled, then spoke, "Don't worry, there are only a few things that are the same..." She smiled as she sat down, and she turned to look at him.

"We talked a lot about me, Satoru, but what about you? How have you been?"

Satoru shrugged, "Nothing much on my end really... The only thing that changed for me is that I wasn't with you anymore, which did have its effects on me... But everything else stayed the same."

Y/N smirked, "And what were those effects? Were you heartbroken? Completely shattered and in despair?" She said with very over-the-top movements to emphasize what she was saying. He chuckled as he reclined back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling, taking off his sunglasses.

"Pretty much." 

Y/N's eyes widened, moving her arms to be beside her. Her cheeks became just slightly tinted, as she stared at him, who was still looking up. 

"Really?"

"Mhm," He nodded, "I mean...you were the highlight of my day and everything... So without you, I found myself pretty alone, not gonna lie." He turned to look at her and saw her tinted cheeks and how she immediately broke eye contact when their gazes focused on one another, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Did you miss me like that? Or did you forget about me in a matter of days?" He said, clutching his shirt where his heart was, pretending to be hurt.

"Totally forgot about you... I'm still having some trouble remembering you." Y/N teased, looking at him, squinting and rubbing her chin, "Your name was...Sa...Satoshi Gojo!"

Satoru got up from the couch with a shocked face, playing along. He fell to his knees, looking down, "She's forgotten me... NOOOO!" Y/N laughed, "Your name isn't Satoshi Gojo??? Damn..."

After a few hours of them talking, playing games, and eating food, Satoru realized just how late it was.

"SHIIIT...IF YAGA FINDS OUT I TOOK YOU OUT FOR THIS LONG IM DEAD." He ran to grab his wallet and phone, shoving them down his pocket, and grabbed Y/N, both running to put on their shoes. While Satoru was overwhelmed by panic, Y/N was...shocked.

'He took me out... Is this like a date? No no, obviously not...' Just that thought made her face flush red, which she realized, and hid her face from him until she calmed down a little. Satoru looked down at her while they were both in front of the main door, about to leave.

"Hey, Y/N, what're you looking at?" He asked, confused. Y/N replied, "Nothing...just...those shoes, let's go..." She spoke, continuing to look in the other direction, at a pair of shoes. Satoru was confused but realized soon enough what was happening, and that was possible as there was a mirror right beside them, and he saw just how flushed her face was. He smirked, now knowing his feelings for her, he would take every opportunity to try and make her fall for him. Bending down a little so his face would be close to hers, he spoke quietly next to her ears.

"For you to be focusing on those shoes so much...they must be really pretty, huh?" Y/N was shocked by how close he was, she could feel his breath brushing against her ears, and this just sent shivers down her spine and made her blush even more. She nodded, "Yeah..."