102: Paris

Paris, the City of Lights. The City of Love.

A cool breeze went through your hair as you and Satoru walked in the streets of Paris, holding hands. He was fluent in French, so that helped a lot with getting nice service at restaurants, and in general with figuring out things.

It was the evening, the sun was close to setting. Golden hour. Your face had a beautiful golden hue to it as the sunlight shined on you two, Satoru couldn't help but admire you. How gorgeous you were, whether that be in the morning or in the night. 24/7, you were gorgeous in his eyes.

Satoru, in your eyes, was the most handsome man ever to exist. You smiled at him, as he figured out which directions to follow to get to the restaurant he had got a reservation at. He turned, looking at you, chuckling. "Baby?" He said, softly, as you two walked. "Can't keep your eyes off me?" He said, proudly. You smirked, shaking your head. "Can't keep them off you."

He was taken aback by your straightforwardness, pausing for a moment before laughing, a faint blush present on his cheeks. "Anyways... I picked a really nice restaurant for us." He smiled at you, beaming with pride. "I'm sure you'll love it!" He leaned closer to you, "Michelin star too!" You laughed, nodding, "I'm excited!"

He smiled, happy that you were so interested. Soon enough, you two had arrived. 

In French, Satoru told them he had reserved a seat.

"Hello, I've reserved a table for two here, under the name Gojo." 

(but in french!! im remembering when i had to study french...)

"Oh, of course. Please follow me."

Satoru turned to you, holding your hand as you two walked to the spot he had reserved. 

Would beautiful even begin to describe it?

You two sat beside a window, the Eiffel Tower in view as the sunset began to take place, casting an yellow-orange hue over the city.

You smiled at Satoru widely, and from just that he knew you loved it already. He knew what a big fan of nice views you were, so he made sure to get the best one. 

"You like it, darling?"

You nodded, excited. "I love it, it's so pretty from here... Thank you, baby..." You said as you couldn't keep your eyes off of the city, as streetlights and lights from buildings began to turn on across the city. He chuckled, smiling, "I wouldn't ever do anything less than this." The skies eventually would turn shades of a beautiful pink, orange and yellow on the west, and purple and blue on the east. It was perfect.

You two ordered food, and you ate, discussing everything. You two could sit in silence together as well, it wasn't awkward at all. You were that comfortable with one another. He would occasionally take peeks at you when you were looking somewhere else, whether that be outside, or looking at the restaurant from inside. And, you would do the same. You both would still act as if you had crushes on one another, stealing peeks, any compliments would make each of your hearts beat wildly. You two actually did have crushes on one another, despite dating.

Satoru spoke, "My parents wanted to invite us over to dinner, when we come back."

"Oh? That's good with me!"

"Yeah?" He smiled, taking a bite, before he spoke again. "Apparently it's a dinner with all the major clans..."

"Oh... Oh nooo..." You whined, rubbing your temples. "I can already imagine the headache I'm gonna get!" 

Satoru chuckled, reaching for your hand, "Oh, don't worry baby... I'll be there, if anyone annoys you even a little bit..." He raised up his hands and made the motion for Hollow Purple, you gasped, then laughed. "Please do!" He smiled widely, "Oh, I will! Like, how dare they annoy YOU? MY gorgeous girlfriend." You smiled at him, blushing, and he squeezed your hand. You two ate a bit more, before he asked you, "Is there anybody you even like from the clans?"