105: Meeting Minutes

"Sir, do you really think this will work out for the best?"

"Well, I don't see why not... A potential powerful heir, inheriting extremely strong techniques could be born as a result of this."

"Please, allow me to explain... why the marriage between Gojo Satoru and Fujiwara Y/N is going to end up negatively impacting the Jujutsu world... And why you all should try and prevent it."

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Babyyyy!" Satoru said, you two were on a call as he went to a mission. You were outside, shopping for some clothes at the same time. 

"Hey Toruuu" You spoke quietly, going through a few dresses. 

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, enthusiastically. He seemed more excited than usual.

"Nothingg..." You hummed, picking out a dress. 30,000 Yen. It was pretty! 

"Just doing a little shopping for myself." You said, smiling as you walked to the changing rooms. 

"Oh, your poor fiancé is out here... mission after mission... sweating and dying-"

"They're literally light-work for you and me, but go on!" You interrupted, chuckling. He laughed, nodding, "You're right about that."

"I'm gonna go and change into this really nice dress really quick... I'll send you a picture!" 

"Okayyy!" 

You hung up the call and walked to the lady standing out front, telling her you just had one dress to try on. She nodded, leading you to your changing room. You set your purse and phone down on the seat. You closed the door behind you, and as you took off your shirt, an idea began to form in your mind. You smirked, thinking of... maybe... teasing Satoru. 

You took off your pants as well, and then set your phone down, recording a video of you only in your underwear. You pressed record, and then began to wear the dress while it was recording, acting innocent.

"I just really wanted to... show you how it looks on me." You said, putting it on.

"This dress really suits me, I think... you should let me know, Toru!" You smiled widely as you turned, giving him a view of behind as well. The dress was short and hugged each curve of your body, showing you off. 

You stopped recording, giggling as you sent him the video. You then looked in the mirror, the dress really did suit you. You would definitely be buying this.

Meanwhile...

Satoru was looking out the window, his mission was in a more rural area, so he was admiring nature as he looked outside, seeing the lush green hills and clear sky. Ijichi drove him to the location, a quiet silence in between the two. 

He heard a chime, he got a notification from you.

"Oh... she must be showing me her dress!!" He thought as he quickly unlocked his phone and went to the messages between you two.

Immediately upon seeing what he sent you, Satoru looked around him, making sure nobody else was seeing what he was seeing, even though he already knew from his Six Eyes that nobody was.

He took off his blind fold to better see what you had just sent him, and blushed, smirking widely as he admired your body. When you turned around to show him how the dress looked from behind, he couldn't keep his eyes off of your ass. He looked down at his crotch, covering the scene by taking off his uniform jacket and setting it on his lap.

"Oh, this girl... What a tease." He thought.

He smirked, chuckling as he called you back.

"I really liked that dress, baby."