27 : Night Sky

FIRST OF ALL: SORRY FOR THE DRY CHAPTERS (dry to me), I WAS VERYY BUSY!!

Anyways, enjoy!

As you and Satoru spent the night together in what seemed like an unending happiness, someone was fuming with rage and jealousy.

You guessed it, of course you did, Naoya Zenin.

He was now back home in his residence, two young twins were walking around as he left his room. Maki and Mai, holding hands and talking about something. Naoya didn't care about that though, he stormed past them, all the way to his father, the head of the clan.

"Father..." Naoya spoke, biting his lip as he looked down, "I-"

"Can you get me a beer first?"

"Ugh..." He stepped out, got one, and went back to him. "Here, now.. I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" Naobito said, popping off the lid of the beer and throwing it in the trash. He was in his room, with his wife  (Naoya's mother) in the bathroom. "I wanted to let you know that... I really like this girl."

"I'm not really interested in girl talk, Naoya-"

"It's Fujiwara Y/N."

He paused, pursing his lips before looking at Naoya, "Fujiwara, huh?"

He chuckled, taking a sip of his beer, "Everyone has good relations with them, except of a few individuals. Getting her is a bit tricky... Among the big four clans, they're probably one of the most respected and... "prestigious," you could say..." He said, making air quotes. 

He sighed, about to speak before Naoya mentioned something.

"She and.. Satoru Gojo might be dating-"

"WHAAT??"

Naobito sat up, his eyebrows furrowed, "THAT'S THE TWO STRONGEST SORCERERS IN THE FUTURE...TOGETHER..." Naobito thought for a moment, then spoke again. "That in itself is already very... interesting... But, you want me to try and separate GOJO SATORU, and his lovely girlfriend, FUJIWARA Y/N? Naoya, I cannot help you with this, the Gojo and Fujiwara clan overpowers ours, no matter how much I hate to admit it..." He sipped his drink, "Those two clans together destroy us, making bad relations with them is-"

"DAMNIT." Naoya said, getting up, "You really can't do ANYTHING for me, father?" He said, his eyebrows furrowed, clearly in a lot of anger.

"I really don't think messing with these two clans is ideal for us, Naoya."

Naoya sighed, rubbing his temples before Naobito spoke again. 

"But... I think... I can help you in a way." He smirked. 

"You better be grateful towards me at the end, boy."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While this was happening, you had your head leaned against Satoru's shoulder. Both of you were eating pizza and watching a movie, you specially picked a movie which Satoru had NOT watched before, so he wouldn't spoil you.

It was a comedy, and you two were smiling while watching it. He would occasionally take peeks at you, and would rub your back. He was so in love.

And so were you.

Eventually, you drifted off into sleep. He was better at staying up late than you were, your head was leaned against him, and your face peaceful.

He picked you up, and put you in his bed. You slightly woke up, your eyes opening very slightly. "Hmm..?" You said, not wanting to get up, but slightly disturbed from the movement.

"Nothing, nothing... go to sleep baby..." He whispered, kissing your forehead, and you nodded, but before you dozed off again, you reached your hand out, motioning him to join you.

"You're a better blanket than this..." You said, in a sleepy voice, "Come heree... 'Toru..." You said, and he smiled widely, blushing slightly as he joined you in his bed. It was a King size bed, so plenty of space.

He wrapped his arms around you, spooning you as you fell asleep.

"Wanna see something cool?" He whispered, and you nodded. He turned slightly, still holding you, and grabbed a remote. He pressed a button, and a large section of his roof folded outwards, revealing a skyroof.

Somehow, the stars showed more that day, and it seemed as if someone has dusted glitter all throughout the sky. 

The lights of his room were off, so the stars gleamed.

"Y'know, a meteor shower is happening these days..." He whispered again, "Maybe we can see some..." Your eyes were open now, as if the night sky's light had woken you up.

"Really..?" You said, smiling, still a bit sleepy. He held you, and you both watched the sky.

"There's Jupiter... " You said, whispering, pointing to a star in the sky.

He smiled, "That's Jupiter..." He turned to give you a kiss on the cheek, then looked back up.

You two watched the sky in silence, admiring the view, slowly drifting off to sleep — but not before the two of you saw a shooting star, two of them.

"Woah!" You both said, then looked at each other, laughing.

"Did you wish for anything?" You asked, and he nodded.

"What about you?" You nodded.

"I want to tell you but... you gotta keep the wish a secret, right?" You chuckled, and smiled.

He smiled too, nodding. "Yeah..."

He pulled you closer, holding you tightly, but not too tightly. He kissed you one last time on the forehead before whispering, "Let's sleep..." And you nodded, agreeing with him. You wished him a good night, and he wished you a good night as well.

As you both lay there, drifting off to sleep, only one thing was on both of your minds.

Your wishes, which the two of you shared.

"I wish that we stay together, forever."