10. DIS-EASE

Author :    DRA3TIX

Reviewed by : peacefulregrets

______________

Book Title: 9/10

"DIS-EASE" is a relevant, short, and almost perfect title that captures the essence of the book.

Cover: 7.5/10

The cover of "DIS-EASE" is visually appealing but could have been made more attractive. Additionally, the book's title doesn't stand out as much as it could, which may affect its initial impact on potential readers.

Description: 8.5/10

The book's description is very well-written, attractive, and engaging. It successfully piques the interest of readers, making them eager to delve into the story.

Pace: 9/10

The pace of "DIS-EASE" is well-balanced, keeping the readers engaged throughout the book.

Concept and Plot: 9/10

"DIS-EASE" presents a very nice plot setting and effectively develops the events throughout the story. The concept is intriguing and keeps readers invested.

Characters: 9/10

The characters in "DIS-EASE" are well-defined and leave readers curious to learn more about their lives and journeys.

Grammar: 9.5/10

The book exhibits impeccable grammar, with only a negligible number of errors that don't hinder the reading experience. Hence, it deserves a 9.5 in this aspect.

Writing Style: 10/10

@!DRA3TIX's writing style is a true highlight of the book. The author's descriptions are captivating, and the use of dialogues adds depth and realism to the narrative.

Overall Impression: 8.5/10

"DIS-EASE" is a touching and heartwarming bl story that explores profound emotions and human connections. The author skillfully weaves together a tale that leaves a lasting impact on readers.

Rating of the Book: 8/10

Overall, "DIS-EASE" deserves an 8/10 rating for its engaging plot, well-developed characters, and exceptional writing style.

Total::  88/100

○●○●○●○●○●
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work and thank them too!

○●○●○●○●○●Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work and thank them too!

THANK YOU!