84. Summer rain || Jegulus + Jilly

Written by :- mxlancholicrose

Review by :- guxixthv

Title : 10/10

The title is good and matches with the story at some point.

Cover : 7/10

The cover is good but it does not look too appealing. The color scheme for the writer's name should be changed to something else. The face claims are also not that visible.

Blurb: 8/10

The blurb was good, giving an insight into the story and making people want to read it. I would suggest the writer add some dialogue in the blurb to make it even more interesting.

Pace: 10/10

The pace of this story was good. It was neither too slow nor too fast.

Characters Development: 9/10

It was a short story so there wasn't much development to do. But still, even in this short passage, the author does a great job of showing how they interact with each other. James's persistence and Regulus's eventual change are especially well done.

Grammar and Vocabulary : 10/10

The grammar and vocabulary of this book was amazing. I didn't see any grammatical mistakes in this book.

Concept and plot: 9/10

Overall, the concept and plot of this book were amazing and interesting for readers.

Writing style : 10/10

The writing style of this writer is amazing. There were both narration and dialogue parts that made the story better. The dialogues were well written.

Overall enjoyment: 9/10

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this book. It was a short story yet the author has done an amazing job in writing this book.

Rating of the book : 9/10

If the things I mentioned above are taken care of then this story can be made even better.

Total: 91/100

●○●○●○

Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work