46. Novalunosis | 18+

Author:: EmeraldSeagrave

Reviewer:: peacefulregrets

Title:: 8/10

The title, "Novalunosis," is intriguing and deeply connected to the main character, establishing a meaningful resonance.

Cover:: 6/10

While the cover grabs attention, the title tends to blend with the background, reducing its visual impact.

Description:: 8/10

The attention-grabbing description, with its mention of the Canadian mafia, provides an enticing glimpse into the story. However, there's a small room for improvement.

Pace:: 7.5/10

Though the story is well-paced, a slight sense of rush could be refined to enhance the overall pacing.

Concept and Plot:: 8/10

A fresh and unique concept unfolds with an intriguing plot. Excitedly looking forward to the story's completion.

Characters:: 9/10

Exceptional character development. Each character is vividly portrayed, leaving a lasting impact.

Grammar:: 9/10

The text is notably free from major grammatical errors, and spelling is accurate.

Writing Style:: 8.5/10

The first-person narration is engaging, maintaining a captivating flow throughout. Descriptions, dialogues, and narrations are concise and compelling. Excellent job!

Overall Impression:: 8/10

A compelling story, with a caution for mature content. Recommended for those prepared for mature themes, words and expressions. Wishing very good luck towards the completion of the book!

Rating of the Book:: 8/10

Total:: 72/100

○●○●○●○●○●○

Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!