60. Lost in 30 days

Author of the book: Diverselyunique

Reviewer: Sugaga777

Title: 8.5/10

The title of this book is a perfect match of the story… I suggest you to give a subtitle.

Cover: 8.5/10

The cover seems well-edited and neat. It give the story vibe and matches the story! But I still think there is an better cover for this book.

Blurb: 9.5/10

The blurb was in quick length. It describes the story in an interesting manner. I like how you kept it perplexing in the end.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 8.5/10

The use of grammar is really good, but there are typos. Need to put puncuations on proper parts. The vocabulary was casual yet fits the atmosphere of the story.

Pace: 8/10

The story is smooth and a bit slow. It's very intriguing because you wrote the story in detail.

Characters Development: 8.5/10

Characters have a good and realistic personality. I like how they are building up, but still you can add more expressions and gestures in the dialogues.

Concept and Plot: 9/10

The concept of the story is great, it's mysterious and reuniting. In one of the chapters I like how you tried to spark up the feeling but it made Ilana’s went through many thoughts, everything is happening at the same time, I wonder how she is even coping with this.

Writing style: 7/10

Your writing style is good. Be the presentation is not, when you write 2 dialogues together, after another, you should start with another line. When you present a song or a quote make a border instead of an asterisk, and place it in the middle.

Overall Presentation: 8/10

This book is good with a pinch of mystery, well, presentation needs to be improve, like adding banner, images related to story.

Rating of the book: 8/10

I enjoyed this book. It's interesting. Just some improvement.

Total: 83.5/100

●○●○●○●○●○

Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work.

THANK YOU.