17. Half of it.

Author of the book: taetebts

Reviewer: Sugaga777

Title:7/10

The title of this book is amazing but doesn't seem to catch up with the story. 7 because, in my opinion, there should be a subtitle and a creative subtitle.

Cover: 4/10

The cover didn't seem to support the story well, you have just mentioned all the characters in the cover. The cover didn't describe the complex situation of the story. For because the current cover is neatly edited.

Blurb: 8/10

Blurb was brisk but some rhetorical questions would make the readers inquisitive about the story. 

Grammar and Vocabulary: 8/10

The use of grammar is simple with no preplan words. The vocabulary wasn't too strong but satisfying. 8 because I believe you can make it better.

Pace: 10/10

The story is smooth and has no rush. It's very intriguing to read, it made me wonder whose fate is with whom.

Characters Development: 9.5/10

Character descriptions at the start were acceptable, the characters that were mentioned till now show realistic personalities, emotions and character development.

Concept and Plot:10/10

The concept is common but the plot was twisted. The plotting has its intriguing mystery. There are many stories about Taekook but it was so twisted and intriguing.

Writing style: 7.5/10

Your writing style is simple and lacks creativity and also try to use proper dialogue tags.… like in this one sentence:
"How can someone be mad at this cute boy?" I think to myself.

Instead of this, you can write:
How can someone be mad at this cute boy? I thought.

Overall Presentation: 7/10

It's an amazing book and can be wonderful if you improve some of those mentioned above… Overall you need to work with a cover, creative writing and a suitable title. I also like the trailer you mentioned in the very first chapter. It does give the spoiler yet wants me to read the book.

Rating of the book: 8/10

I enjoyed this book, I am not an LGBTQ fan but this story made me want to read it. I believe as the chapters go by the story will be incredible. You have the potential to do so!

Total: 79/100

○●○●○●○
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!