15. Those Fireflies in the Gichaseon

Author:: taetebts

Reviewer:: peacefulregrets

Title: 10/10

The book's title is both relatable and unique, effectively capturing the reader's attention.

Cover: 8/10

While the cover is good, there's room for improvement to make it even more appealing.

Description: 9/10

The book's description is highly impressive and attention-grabbing, piquing the reader's curiosity.

Pace: 10/10

For a one-shot book, the author skillfully maintains a captivating pace throughout. Great work.

Concept and Plot: 10/10

I absolutely love the story's concept and plot. It's engaging and well-crafted.

Characters: 10/10

Despite the brevity of the story, the main lead's character development is commendable.

Grammar: 8/10

While generally well-written, there are a few noticeable grammatical errors. Proofreading is recommended.

Writing Style: 9/10

The author's narration, descriptions, and dialogue writing are excellent, effectively conveying emotions and situations.

Overall Impression: 8.5/10

The book's overall impression is positive, with the reviewer having thoroughly enjoyed the read.

Rating of the book: 8.5/10

The book deserves a strong rating, reflecting its engaging plot, well-built characters, and impressive writing style.

Total: 82.5/100

( A heart touching story fr)

●○●○●○●○●○
Make sure you thank your reviewer and follow them to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!