26. Once upon a broken Heart

Author of the book: ammu_not_found
Reviewer: Sugaga777

Title:7/10

The title of this book is long but equally amazing and suits the story, it would be creative to have a subtitle. Maybe an 'Halted heart' can be the title… Just a suggestion.

Cover: 7/10

The cover seems rich and well-edited but may or may not support the story, only one of the main characters is displayed on the cover. Maybe some great idea would work to enhance its true beauty.

Blurb: 8/10

The blurb was snappy but to the point. Some rhetorical questions would work as material to wind up the intrigue among the readers. 8 because maybe adding some more lines would be beneficial.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 9/10

The use of grammar is profitable with preplex words. There are no major grammatical errors, I found. The vocabulary was satisfying, this book has suitable vocabulary and grammar. Minor errors can be neglected so no issue. Put some necessary punctuation.

Pace: 10/10

The story is smooth and has no rush. It's very intriguing to read, both Taehyung and Jungkook have opposite lives and start as you described, I don't like Kwon! But then divorce to Kwon is such a good choice! (Sorry to rant). This story is awesome.

Characters Development: 9.5/10

Character descriptions at the start were short and mystemysteriousyou wrote everyone was married except some, and the characters that were mentioned show realistic personalities, and emotions, with their part of distressed life and character development.

Concept and Plot:10/10

The concept of a distressed heart being healed by someone is cute. The plotting is intriguing. Romance is not my type but I do love this cute story.

Writing style: 9/10

Your writing style is good… well done! And one more thing, it would be good to have a trailer. Be more creative! I saw you add BTS songs as the dialogue, and that is so good.

Overall Presentation: 9/10

It's an outstanding book with great plotting. Overall, you have been doing great. Maybe you should read some books to get a cool idea to continue this story. Just need a good cover and some creative ideas.

Rating of the book: 9/10

I enjoyed this book, I am really not a fan of LGBTQ+ as I already mentioned in my reviews. But this book was interesting to read. Reading this book is worth it! I would really appreciate it if you continued to write this book!

Total: 87.5/100

○●○●○●○●○
Make sure you thank your reviewer and follow them up to appreciate their hard work!

○●○●○●○●○Make sure you thank your reviewer and follow them up to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!