19. Stuck With The Prince

Author of the Book : ancy_yen
Review by :: dreamyrinn_.

_________

TITLE
(8.5/10)

The title "Stuck with the Prince" suits the book well because it accurately reflects the central premise of the story. It also show the rom com side of the book.

COVER
(7/10)

If I view the cover as a graphic design it is really good, the Typography is really great but I quite feel it does not suit for the plot except the royal attire. The designer could have done a lot better, he/she could have emphasize the elements of the story in the cover. But overall I think its a good cover

DESCRIPTION
(7/10)

Overall the description is good, the author have given proper small introduction for the story. But the description lacks curiosity, the author could have made the description little more tempting with some dialogues from the story or a prompt.

PACE
(8/10)

The pace of this book is relatively fast. The dialogue between the characters moves quickly, and there is a sense of urgency in the plot. The introduction of new characters and the exchange of messages adds to the fast-paced nature of the story. Overall, the pace keeps the reader engaged and interested for the upcoming plot.

CONCEPT AND PLOT
(16/20)

The concept of this book revolves around a young girl named Hyerin who is not thrilled about being transferred to Busan as an agent, and unfortunately met with a prince who mistook her as his fiance because of the identical features. Later she got entangled with him.

The plot sets up a promising premise for readers interested in stories involving agents, investigations, and personal growth.

The concept and plot of this book continue to evolve, promising readers a thrilling and captivating story filled with suspense, romance, and personal growth.

CHARACTERS
(8/10)

The author has done an excellent job of creating multidimensional characters that are not only relatable but also evoke emotions from the readers. Each character has their own unique traits and motivations, making them memorable and engaging. The dynamics between the characters, especially Hyerin and the prince, are well-developed and keep the reader invested in their journey.

The characters in this book are well-crafted and add depth to the story. Their growth, interactions, and complexities make them relatable and captivating. The author's attention to detail in creating these characters is commendable, and it adds to the overall enjoyment of the book.

GRAMMAR
(8.5/10)

Overall, the grammar in this passage is fairly good. However, there are a few grammatical error that should be given focus:

1. Tenses

2. Spelling mistakes which can be easily solved. The author needs to check the chapters twice or thrice before posting

3. Prepositions
Proper use of punctuation marks

Overall, the grammar is mostly correct, but there are a few minor errors that could be corrected for betterment.

WRITING STYLE
(8.5/10)

As I said before the writing style of this book is engaging and fast-paced. The dialogue between the characters is quick and filled with urgency, reflecting the sense of urgency in the plot. The introduction of new characters and the exchange of messages adds to the fast-paced nature of the story.

The use of short sentences and direct speech keeps the reader engaged and interested in what will happen next. Overall, the writing style effectively conveys the pace and urgency of the story, keeping the reader hooked.

OVERALL IMPRESSION
(8.5/10)

This book is a captivating and engaging read. The characters are well-developed and relatable, with their complexities adding depth to the story.  The plot is intriguing, with twists and turns that keep the reader guessing. Overall, this book is a satisfying read that will leave readers wanting more.

RATING OF THE BOOK
(8/10)

TOTAL
(80/100)

●○●○●○●

Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!