55. Sexyback

Author. https_hwng

Reviewer. Kittens_Bunny

Title: 10/10 .

Sexyback
One of the juiciest titles ever seen . The title was relevant to the storyline . It gives a hint of the story . And made me binge read the story and end it in one day .

Cover: 8/ 10.

The cover is good . It could have been better . Few more editing and effects can make magic . The  black and white background gave sexy vibes.

Description:8/10

The description was short yet detailed. A bit of curious questions and words would have made the readers get a sneak peak of the story .  And as it's a smut based story a small piece of dialogue could have made it better

Pace: 10/10

It was Perfect  . The descriptions were detailed and precisely written . The story was smooth . I loved the story . The chapters were very long and lengthy . A bit decrease in length of chapters can make the readers stay consistent to the story and would help in the increase of chapters.

Concept and plot: 8/ 10

Smuts are always awesome when the storyline is of the club and bxb stories are the best . No cheesy dialogues , kept topics cringe free . The ideas put forth by the author are mind blowing

Characters 10/10

The characters were perfectly shaped . I loved each n every character.

Grammar: 9/10

No grammatical errors were noticed.Purely perfect grammar but a bit of use of new words would have made the chapters look elegant   . I appreciate the author's attention towards the editing .
.
Writing style: 8 /10

Make use of different words to make the chapters look professional .Improving a story's writing style can greatly enhance the reader's engagement with the narrative. One effective strategy is to focus on the story's central conflict and ensure all plot points and character actions are in service of that conflict.  Vocabulary is essential .

Overall impression: 10/10

The plot , concept , pacing and everything made me fall in love with the story . It's awesome ! Characters were well set up. Overall it's impressive .

Rating of the book: 10/10

This book touched my heart . I loved the book . It's a must read . The characters , situations, everything are awesome . IF YOU WANNA HAVE A WET DREAM READ THIS BOOK BEFORE YOU SLEEP . IT'S GONNA BE YOUR MIDNIGHT BUDDY .

Total 91 /100

●○●○●○●
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work.

THANK YOU.