45. Spider-Man:Nobody Home 18+

Author. Sp1derT1tan

Reviewer. Kittens_Bunny

Title: 7/10 .

Spider-Man:Nobody Home 18+
The title was pretty common, simple yet relevant to the story . I loved the story as my favourite MCU & DCU characters were the main lead .

Cover: 9/ 10.

The cover is just awesome . The contrast of both the characters matched well but I would have appreciated Spiderman in his original suit .  The cover did  depict the amazing story within .  The font could have been better

Description:7/10

It could have been longer and a bit more detailed . A bit of detailing and more words were needed . It didn't even seem like a summary and more of a small distorted  passage . Yet the prologue was magical . It got me more into the story

Pace: 10/10

It was Perfect. The descriptions were detailed and precisely written . The story was smooth . In Spider-Man's entry , his and Raven's meet , their chemistry  was well detailed all up to pace.

Concept and plot: 8/ 10

As the story consisted of various concepts and plots from their meeting , the fights , the action scenes to the smut everything was beyond the imagination . A bit of character development of other characters could have been appreciated but except that everything was awesome .

Characters 10/10

There are many characters that are significant in fanfiction . And as the characteristics of the characters were already decided by the MCU & DCU so there's nothing to explain  . The characters are flawless .

Grammar: 9/10

No grammatical errors were noticed.Purely perfect grammar but a bit of use of new words would have made the chapters look elegant. I appreciate the author's attention towards the editing .
.
Writing style: 8 /10

Make use of different words to make the chapters look professional. Improving a story's writing style can greatly enhance the reader's engagement with the narrative.
One effective strategy is to focus on the story's central conflict and ensure all plot points and character actions are in service of that conflict.  Vocabulary is essential .

Overall impression: 8/10

The plot , concept , pacing and everything made me fall in love with the story . It's awesome ! Characters were well set up. Overall it's impressive .

Rating of the book: 9/10

This book touched my heart . I loved the book . It's a must read . The characters , situations, everything are awesome .

Total 85  /100

●○●○●○●○●

Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard!

THANK YOU!