70. Lost mafia siblings

Author of the book: someone12085

Reviewer: bts_army7saranghe

Title 8/10

The Title matches the storyline and is good enough to attract more readers. One thing you can do to make it better is to change the font. You can write in Serif or Cursive or Block. It will suit the story.

Cover 8/10

The cover is pretty but it doesn't suit the story well. The combination is not good enough to attract more readers. Like the female pic is dark and Yoongi's pic is light. Contrast seems conflicted. Try to make it similar.

Blurb 6/10

Well,I would suggest you to use some dialogues in the blurb so that a short conversation can make readers read it for once. Or you can elaborate on the characters. Because the current blurb doesn't suit the story. It's not fully developed.

Grammar and vocabulary 6/10

Vocabulary is fine but grammar needs correction. There are typos and wrong uses of tenses. Try to use any app to modify your grammar mistakes or check twice before publishing it.

Character Development 7/10

The characters are well explained. I like Y/n's characters. She is clumsy but mature too.

Concept and plot 7/10

The concept isn't new but you have tried your best to explain it. I like the BTS plot, the way they took the interview is really good. I like Namjoon's character too.

Pace 7/10

Neither crushed nor too slow. But a few scenes needed more explanation.

Writing style 5/10

The plot is well explained but the writing style is not up to the mark. It made me off track. It confused me. You should try to write in sync. Try to write it in paragraphs because using stars or inverted commas doesn't explain expressions well.

Overall presentation 6.5/10

The book has potential to be one of the good books but it lacks writing style. It diverts out of the track. Make paragraphs and try to write formally.
Keep going with improvements.

Rating of the book- 6/10

Total  66.5 /100

●○●○●○●○
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work.

THANK YOU!