53. Class Reunion

Author of the book: TK_sparkle_world

Reviewer: Sugaga777

Title: 9.5/10
The title of this book is a perfect match of the story… The subtitle was magical and really beautiful from a story perspective.

Cover: 8.5/10
The cover seems well-edited and neat. It describes the story concept magically and romanticly, but it isn’t eye-catching.

Blurb: 7.5/10
The blurb was in quick length. It describes the story in an interesting manner. you must add rhetorical questions, and a brief summary of the story with 2-5 lines.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 6.5/10
The use of grammar is nice, but I found some grammatical errors like tense and typos. For punctuation, I must say from the start it was messy. There are some points to remember to cope up with the standard:

There should not be gap between word and punctuation 
When you write a dialogue, the comma should be inside the quotation marks if you have to continue the story part. If not then the full stop should be inside the quotation mark.

For example:

“So you know about them,” Tae asked.

The other one is:

Tae said, “I wish hyung also loves Jimin back as he does.”

First letter of a name should always be capital, as I saw in some parts, it was written in small letters.

The vocabulary was casual yet fits the atmosphere of the story, but I suggest you use complex words.

Pace: 10/10
The story is smooth and has no rush. It's very intriguing to read, everything is becoming more interesting with fun and secrets.

Characters Development: 10/10
Characters have a good personality and realistic personality. I like Jungkook’s double side personality. It's kinda exciting.

Concept and Plot: 10/10
The concept of the story is great, the concept of meeting a person at a class reunion and then actually falling for that person is unexpected. I like the complex situations that can arise in the same-gender love life.

Writing style: 8.5/10
Your writing style is good. The emotions were good, but I tried to explain them through lines even though it takes time to write. I saw this in the starting chapters.

Overall Presentation: 8/10
This book is really good, I really like the concept. You just need to work on cover and blurb.

Rating of the book: 8.5/10
I enjoyed this book. It's interesting, full of real emotions, to be honest.

Total: 87/100

  ○●○●○●○●○
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

  ○●○●○●○●○Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!