71. The Ghost of Motherhood

Author of the book EleganceOfDark

Review by Kittens_Bunny

Title: 10/10 .

The title is so unique and deep . After reading the story the title makes more sense . The story is fantastic.

Cover: 10/ 10.

Dolls are scary and that made the cover look scary. The cover looked like some spine chilling novel. Best cover ever . And the shadow of the woman sitting  behind  seemed like some nightmare.

Description:8/10

The description was short yet detailed.  It was catchy and made me read the first 10 chapters in one go . Awesome and impressive .

Pace: 10/10

It was Perfect  . The descriptions were detailed and precisely written . The story was smooth . I loved the story . The chapters were very long and lengthy .Author has maintained the suspense level n thrill level . But overall it was smooth like butter .

Concept and plot: 10/ 10

The ideas put forth by the author are mind blowing . Every little chapter had something that made me eager to finish the book in a week . The twist and turns , the backstory , the postpartum stage of Taehyung's pregnancy , Jungkook being supportive and Taehee's conditions was like waves… i was in a ocean of surprises and curiosity of not knowing what might happen to them .

Characters Development 10/10

The characters were perfectly shaped . I loved each and every character. I was sad when Taehee died . I had a mental breakdown when she died . I felt Taehyung's pain each and every moment. 

Grammar and  Vocabulary 10 /10

No grammatical errors were noticed.Purely perfect grammar but a bit of use of new words would have made the chapters look elegant   . I appreciate the author's attention towards the editing .
.
Writing style: 10 /10

Impressive and sharp writing skills . Elegance of shaping the story perfectly is an art .

Overall impression: 10/10

The plot , concept , pacing and everything made me fall in love with the story . It's awesome ! Characters were well set up. Overall it's impressive .

Rating of the book: 10/10

This book touched my heart . I loved the book . It's a must read . The characters , situations, everything are awesome . Scary, emotional , depressing it's a roller coaster of emotions and makes a bond with each and every character . I cried at one point .

Total 100 /100

●○●○●○●○●

Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work.

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!