14. Rumours Has It

Author of the book: ressss_v
Reviewer: Sugaga777

__________

Title:9/10

The title of this book is remarkable and catches up with the story. 9 because, I believe, there should be a subtitle… that would work as a head title to this rumour.

Cover: 8/10

The cover suits the story fabulously, but the font doesn't suit this psychological crime book. It should be more likely to be shaded with deep red colors depicting blood splashes.

Blurb: 9/10

Blurb was of  perfect length but, just add some rhetorical questions…so the readers will be inquisitive about the story. 

Grammar and Vocabulary: 10/10

The use of grammar and standard phrases, impressive vocabulary with fascinating words. The vocabulary is strong. On point, excellent!
Never thought I would give 10!

Pace: 10/10

The story is smooth and has no rush. It's very intriguing to read but it personally made me sad about the disbanding of BTS.

Characters Development: 9.5/10

Only a few chapters but incredible character descriptions, they have realistic personalities, emotions and character development.

Concept and Plot:10/10

The concept is unique, and the main character, Taehyung, claims it well. The plotting has its intriguing mystery.

Writing style: 9.5/10

As mentioned, the used vocabulary is rich which puts together a strong verbal writing style.

Overall Presentation: 9/10

It's an impressive book. There are many books on psychological crime but yours is great… overall you need to work with cover and creativity.

Rating of the book: 10/10

I enjoyed this book, as it has intellectual vocabulary, a good sermon and a thrilling story.

Total: 94/100

○●○●○●○●○●
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

○●○●○●○●○●Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!