65. Cherish you in another world.

Book : Cherish you in another world.

Author:- Amira27G
Reviewer :- patricia_s_fictions

Title:- 9/10

I just love the title, and loved how it goes so well with the plot of the book.

Cover:- 6/10

I did not understand why the book cover was like that. It is not eye appealing. You must change it to something new and suitable according to the plot.

Blurb:-

Not applicable in one shorts.

Pace:- 9.5 /10

The pace of your story was much slower than it Should be, but by the time I was reading the story it made sense to me.

Character Development:- 10/10

Character Of Taehyung was very well portrayed. You have shown him mature enough, but at times he just failed to understand the situation and goes on a guilt Trip. Jungkook seemed childish but caring.
That guy had been through a lot.
The way you have described the characters, readers will feel that everything that is happening there, is happening in front of their eyes. That's how you represent characters of a story. Memorable characters. Even the other side five characters are also well written.
Well done.

Concept and plot:- 20/20

You asked somewhere before The ending that you make us cry? Yes, you did it successfully. From the start of the story to the end my eyes were watery throughout.
Honestly this is one of the best plots I Have ever read so far. The way you put attention to details,writing minor points which makes it more pure and original.

There are few bl romantic stories in wattpad picturising TAEKOOK specifically, but your book is unique. Each and every sentence and words you have written shows how much dedication you have. I can feel that this book is really close to Your heart. 

And your execution is splendid, you even pulled a prank on your readers..and I am happy that you did, otherwise I had to sleep with a heavy heart. I enjoyed this book very much and it will be added to my personal favourites.

Whoever is reading this review, please go and check the story out, you won't regret reading it, that's my assurance to you all.

Grammar and Vocabulary:- 9/10

There were no such grammatical mistakes seen. Your sentence formations and Vocabulary is strong, that is the reason you have successfully shown each and every emotion, be it happy, sad ego or anger readers could easily connect to the characters very Well.

Writing Style. 8/10

I have a question: why did you think of writing a short one rather than writing an actual book?

One Shorts are always of 1.5k to 3k  words max. One short 23k words cannot be considered as One short actually.

The chapter was too long. Your plot was good and engagement was on point otherwise I would not give marks at all.

Why don't you make it a book of 15- 20 chapters of 2k words per chapter rather than 1 chapter of 23k words. People are busy nowadays and they do not  prefer this much lengthy chapter. I will suggest that you publish it as a short story book or novel. It will get more audience.

Secondly I am impressed by your transition technique of present time and flashbacks.  Truly most of the writers go wrong in this case but  i must tell you, this is your masterstroke.

Overall Presentation:- 9.5/10

People should learn from you how to present a story. When I was reading your story, in the back of my mind I could resemble me, because at the end of the note you have written just a random fight came to your mind and you started writing to just move on, I can feel how passionate you are and dedicated to this.

Not only this story but much more to someone, somewhere. I really enjoyed reading. I loved the book. I will remember this book. This is a masterpiece in my opinion.

I will categorise it as a classic non-smut Bl drama.

Rating Of The Book:- 9/10

Add this story to my personal favourite list. 

Total:- 90/100

●○●○●○●○
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work.

THANK YOU!