37. BTS Best Noona

Book:: BTS Best Noona

Author:: ivna_jung

Reviewer::    peacefulregrets    

Title:: 8/10

The book's title was not only relevant but served its purpose exceptionally well, instantly drawing readers into its world.

Cover:: 6/10

While the cover shows promise, there's room for improvement to make it truly captivating and reflective of the book's essence.

Description:: 8/10

The book's description offers a tantalizing glimpse into the story, leaving readers intrigued and eager to explore further.

Pace:: 8/10

The story's pacing is skillfully executed, keeping readers engaged and eager to turn the pages.

Concept and plot:: 7/10

The plot, although unique, does have some noticeable plot holes that could benefit from refinement and greater coherence.

Characters:: 6/10

The character development is above average but occasionally confusing, leaving room for further clarity and depth.

Grammar:: 4/10

Unfortunately, numerous grammatical and spelling errors detracted from the reading experience. It's highly recommended that the author seek professional proofreading to enhance the overall quality.

Writing style:: 5/10

The writing style, while not without potential, is hindered by errors. The author's self-awareness of the writing's quality suggests that improvement is possible.

Overall Impression:: 5/10

With some necessary improvements, this book holds the potential to become an engaging and compelling story.

Rating of the book:: 5.5/10

Total:: 62.5/100

●○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!