39. Regretful hearts

Author: thebtsff

Reviewer : BTSDIHU

Titles (2/10)

I believe that the title was unique, different, and appealing, but it doesn't seem to suit the story well. It seems quite far off from the actual content and the the font you use in the writing the title was not really good it looking so confusing to read

Cover (3/10)

As for the cover, it is decent, although it gives off a chaotic vibe. The themes portrayed on the cover don't match the overall ambiance of the book. Using a darker theme with a more suitable vibe would have been better.

Blurb (5/10)

Regarding the blurb, it was good. The quotes used in the blurb caught my attention and hinted at the book having a dark theme, which is great. However, the blurb seems a bit messy. It's your choice to rank it as you please, but it doesn't look appealing. You can try using a different dark font for the upside-down quote to make it more visually appealing.

Pace (6/10)

Moving on to the pace, it was acceptable. I think it was neither too slow nor too fast. I appreciate how you introduced the present in the first chapter and then incorporated a flashback. This technique prevents readers from getting bored and keeps them curious about what happened.

Characters delopment (1/10)

For true, I couldn't find any character development in the book. In all honesty, it felt like the characters were becoming less meaningful. In the beginning, you attempted to depict her as fearful, but then in the same chapter, you tried to show her as bold with her sisters. I'm referring to chapter 1. As for Taehyung, I didn't sense any character development. He didn't give me any mafia vibes at all, he just seemed like a messy character who has a lot of room to grow."

Grammer and vocabulary (0/10)

"Grammar and vocabulary are the main points that need significant editing in the book. There are numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes, and the lack of clear punctuation makes it messy. I would suggest editing your book thoroughly."

Concept and plot (4/10)

"In terms of concept and plot, to be honest, it wasn't anything groundbreaking. There are so many books on Wattpad with the same storyline of forced love. When I read your blurb, I had high expectations of reading something new, but unfortunately, it didn't live up to them. However, this can be resolved as there are only a few chapters.

Writing style (0/10):

One of the most important things I need to share is the way you write, which makes your book a big mess. I mean, I could leave the book in the middle if I were a reader. Introducing the characters in the middle of the chapters makes it boring. Using serif and different fonts in the middle, and writing underlines, does not look good at all. It just creates a mess.

Overall enjoyment (2/10):

I really appreciate your hard work. I understand, as a writer myself, that you surely put in a lot of effort into the book. However, I didn't feel immersed in the book at all. It felt more like work to read it, and I didn't feel the vibes that the book needed. Your book could be good if you follow the instructions I give you and try to focus more on character development.

Rating of the book (3/10):

I can't give more than this. The book needs a lot of editing and work. Please don't take me as being rude, but I am telling the truth. You need to focus on your book more.

Total (26/100)

●○●○●○●
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!