74. Hidden Pathways

Review by: ABRTMSY10
Author of the book: Re_andra

Title: 8/10
The title is nice but a little simple. The story is still ongoing so it is difficult to say if it's apt.

Cover: 9/10
The cover is simple and pretty. It matches the story's narration and vibe (Zach's claymore sword).

Blurb: 10/10
The blurb is intriguing yet crisp. The writing is smooth and gives an essence of the story in a way which the readers may find themselves drawn to without revealing the core incidents of it.

Pace: 10/10
The pace was perfect. Everything was explained well with a perfect flow of events. It never got boring. Good job!

Character development: 10/10
I loved how the characters were written. Each of them had their own personality and design (props for the additional effort). Everything was well thought of and the characters maintained their personalities throughout. Well done!

Grammar and vocabulary: 8.5/10
There were almost no mistakes except for a few unintentional errors here and there which can happen to the best of us. Wrong pronouns were used at places (in 1st chapter's 3rd last paragraph and in chapter 51) and unintentional typing errors were made (in 5th chapter on was mistyped as Won). In chapter 41 Ybael made an entrance (on the boat) which I believe happened by mistake so do correct that. At times the timeline felt off (at the beginning of the chapter it was day time and 3 paragraphs later it changed to night without much explanation so make sure it doesn't happen much to avoid confusion). Errors like these can be corrected by proofreading. Punctuation (comma and quotation) was used correctly throughout the story which is rare on Wattpad so well done! Considering the length of your book you did a great job maintaining minimal errors. Good!

Concept and plot: 10/10
The plot was fresh and new. I loved the fact that it came with a map. The story never got boring. Everything was well researched and it shows how much effort you put into everything from face claims to the writing style and everything else in general. I would love to see where this story goes. This book is perfect for dystopian fans or fans of books like Maze Runner and Percy Jackson.

Writing style: 9/10
The narration was awesome, it was poetic, descriptive and yet easy to understand. The emotions were written very well. The book can be a bit difficult to understand for people who don't know English that well. At times the conversations felt a little too formal.

Overall enjoyment: 9/10

Rating of the book: 9/10

Total: 92.5/100

Extra: Seriously this book can be turned into a paperback or a movie with a little bit of editing. I loved it and I look forward to how the story unfolds. All the best! Keep writing <3

●○●○●○●○●○●

Make sure to thank your reviewer and follow them to show your appreciation

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐