38. Erratic Self-Love?

Author of the book: bangtanrewinds

Reviewer: Sugaga777  

Title: 8.5/10

The title of this book is good… Central based on concept and pleasant… maybe you should add a subtitle which catches the attention of the readers

Cover: 8/10

The cover seems well-edited and neat. It doesn't certainly describe the story, like only Jungkook is on display, even though I would suggest you make a cover.

Blurb: 10/10

The blurb was in perfect length and to the point.
I have nothing much to say as it's perfect.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 9/10

The use of grammar is good. I didn't find any grammatical errors. The vocabulary was satisfying according to the story's atmosphere. Use some complex words.

Pace: 10/10

The story is smooth and has no rush. It's very intriguing to read, everything is becoming more interesting.

Characters Development: 9.5/10

Characters described have causal behaviour yet show realistic personalities, they have some good reliable emotion…

Concept and Plot: 10/10

The concept of loving yourself and some other stuff as you mentioned in "Author's note" can be actually seen in the story throungly. It's a good and interesting concept. As for the plot, it was interesting when Jungkook disclosed a little about his past love life.

Writing style: 8.5/10

Your writing style is good and decent. Yet mention the quotes in a more creative and neat way.

Overall Presentation: 8.5/10

This book is good to go with readers having relative emotions and being entertaining for others. You just need a more amazing cover, a subtitle… Other than that it's all good!

Rating of the book: 8.5/10

I enjoyed this book so much and would like to recommend it to anyone reading it!

Total: 90.5/100

○●○●○●○
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard!

THANK YOU!