21. Kisses And Apologise

Author of the book:: taetebts
Review by:: patricia_s_fictions

Title:: 9/10

The title is unique and attractive and it is appropriate for your plot.

Cover :: 2/10

I really did not like the cover. The cover is way too bubbly and pinkish. And the graphics are also looking poor. I suggest you use  pictures rather than the edited one.

Blurb :: 7/10

It was perfect. Well written.

Pace:: 6/10

The pace was alright in the beginning but eventually it became decelerated which can bore the readers.

Concept and plot:: 7/10

The concept was basic. You finished your story off within a chapter which was again not a correct way to grab readers attention. You could have elaborate a few parts,  you could have added more twists and turns to your story, might some more incidents would help engage your readers.

Characters Development:: 4/10

There were only 2 main characters and only a side character you have shown. There were no such characters you've added but if you add appropriate characters to your story it can make it more interesting and engaging. I suggest, you work more on character structuring.

Grammar and Vocabulary:: 3/10

Noticed several grammatical errors. Focus more on Sentence Formation,Punctuation, tenses and verbs.
Very silly mistakes were seen, kindly edit them. Nowhere to be seen any Punctuations. Kindly focus on your Grammar.

Writing style:: 2/10

Firstly, you have written a whole story in one chapter without mentioning it as a short story. You could have extended a few parts because something in your book feels incomplete. In several places I lost interest due to lack of engagement. You need to write in such a manner so that readers can connect to your characters.

Overall impression:: 4/10

I won't say your book has the strength to attract readers. It has the potential to attract readers in a wide range. You just need to focus on the points I mentioned above. Take this review in a positive way and shape your book in a better manner. I believe you are a budding writer with very much enthusiasm and skills can do it better. We are here to guide you. Just keep writing.

Rating of the book :: 6/10

TOTAL:: 50/100

●○●○●○●
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!