24. Extraordinary You Jungkook

Author of the book Kookiesdoormat

Review by patricia_s_fictions

Title: 8/10

I liker the title, it's catchy and gives a nice representation of the book. But I would suggest you one thing. Just to wrote ExtraOrdinary YOU...do not mention JUNGKOOK in the title.

Cover :: 3/10

The cover is pretty, the faceclaim is also very nice but you need to work on fonts. The font colour and styles is not matching properly with the theme.

Description:: 0/10

You did not mention any single thing about your book. Just by writing "go and watch the drama before you read..." won't do. You must add few lings of gist of your story so that non k-dramas Watcher also be able to read and understand your book. I would suggest, please add a short summary of your book in your description box.

Pace :: (not applicable.)

By reading one chapter determining pace is not possible.

Grammar and Vocabulary:: 12/20

You need to work on sentences construction, Dialogues tags and punctuations. There are also few errors which needs high attention. Kindly stress on grammatical portions.

Character development:: 12/20

Just by adding too many characters in one chapter without proper description is not a way you write stories. You introduce everybody one by one. And remember each character should have a particular role to play. Do not add unnecessary character. After reading only one chapter it is difficult to say your book's character build up but you can follow the points to improve your character's Development.

Concept & plot:: Not applicable.

After reading one chapter no one can ever judge the concept of any story. But your setting of the story seemed a bit down and not actually attractive. Try to add your own imagination, twists and turns. Do not write whatever is there in the drama.

Writing style:: 3/10

Your writing needs to be improved. Add more details. Situation description, emotions details and other things. You must stress on it.

Overall impression:: 2/10

Try to improve on the points I have mentioned. Try to make it your own story but add your imagination and your pov. Take this review in a positive manner. Make sure to upload more chapters...i am site everything will make sense then.

Keep writing.

Total:: 40/100

○●○●○●○●○
Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

○●○●○●○●○Make sure to follow your reviewer to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!