16. Love to Hatred

Author. Lucandaa

Reviewer. Kittens_Bunny

Title: 7/10

Love to Hatred
The title is attractive and the story was relevant to the story . To be honest I loved the story. Where mostly its hatred to love its love to hatred which is pretty uncommon . 

Cover: 6 / 10.

The cover is good but could have been better   . A bit here and there was needed . The cover did not depict the amazing story within .

Description:7/10

It could have been longer and a bit more detailed . A bit of detailing and more words were needed . It didn't even seem like a summary and more of a small passage . This won't attract the readers as readers mostly read the book after reading the blurb.

Pace: 8/10

It was Perfect. The descriptions in each chapter were good but could have been better. The story was smooth. Taehyung's entry , the scene of bullies, Y/N entry , the party and everything was well detailed .

Concept and plot: 8/ 10

Well the concept was uncommon and had a curious vibe.  Mr. Snorlax (Taehyung ) and Y/N has a sweet sense between their starting journey ,  eventually their love within was shown later on . The concept contained a sense of curiosity regarding what will happen next which made me eager to read more .

Characters: 8/ 10

Y/N . A cheerful and lovely female lead with a sense of protest. I honestly loved her character as she is wholesome !

Lisa . As a side character Lisa acted as a great milestone for the female lead's character development . Cheerful , positivity ,  lovable and every quality that a good sister should have .

Taehyung

At first I thought that a bit of Suga's cold character was given to Taehyung but later a lead having their own characteristic  hit me . A unique yet cold character of Taehyung was witnessed by me in this story . Possessive yet non-toxic .

Grammar: 9/10

No grammatical errors were noticed.Purely perfect grammar as well as the vocabulary skills of the writer's good . I appreciate the author's attention towards the editing.

Writing style: 8 /10

Make use of different words to make the chapters look professional. Improving a story's writing style can greatly enhance the reader's engagement with the narrative.

One effective strategy is to focus on the story's central conflict and ensure all plot points and character actions are in service of that conflict.  Vocabulary is essential .

Overall impression: 8/10

The plot , concept , pacing and everything made me fall in love with the story. It's awesome! Characters were well set up. Overall it's impressive.

Rating of the book: 9/10

This book touched my heart. I loved the book. It's a must read. The characters, situations, everything are awesome .

Total :: 78  /100

○●○●○●○●

Make sure you thank your reviewer and follow them to appreciate their hard work!

THANK YOU!