76. Their Angel

Review by: bts_army7saranghe
Author of the book: ivna_jung

Title: 10/10
Fabulous! It is the perfect match to the story. Brief and to the point. I really love it. The title shows the real potential of your story and it's the most important part while publishing any book. I would appreciate how you put the perfect title for your book. It really matches the characters and their personalities. 

Cover: 10/10
Perfect! The best cover till now. All the characters are at the right places and the girl in between shows that she is their angel and the title you put in the cover describes the whole story. Their angel means she would be their priority or their loved one. Wow! Everything is up to the mark.

Blurb: 9.5/10
It's also well developed. It's short and written to the point. I love how you didn't add the main characters in the blurb and gave a short mysterious message. And I think this was the first book in which I found something different from others. Good work. 

Grammar and vocabulary: 9/10
Usage of grammar and vocabulary is neat and simple. It wasn't hard for me to understand anything. It's really easy for naive readers. Everything is fine and well explained in the paragraphs and dialogues. I really appreciate your hard work on this book.

Character development: 9/10
Incredible! All the characters, whether Y/n or the other seven, are a perfect match to the story. I really liked Jungkook's character and not to mention but I fell in love with Kiki (so adorable). Personally I found all the characters on track. Hoseok's character is so sweet. The way he prepared food for Y/n made my heart flutter. 

Concept & Plot: 9/10
This was really something different from other books. It was chaotic and fun too. But I am not happy with the ending. I didn't want it to end this way. But not every story has a happy ending. However, it was too fun to read this book. 

Pace: 8.5/10
However, this book contains 87 parts. It was comfortable to read. It was neither rushed nor slow. 

Writing style: 8/10
Most of the readers prefer reading in paragraphs but a good combination of paragraphs and dialogues can be tagged as a good writing style. I was okay with this style because I found a good  combination of both.

Overall enjoyment: 8.5/10
Recommended for sure. Although the ending is not favourable, overall it's amazing. All the 10 characters portrayed are so nice and well defined. The vocabulary is simple and the writing style is comfortable too.

Rating of the book: 9/10

Total: 90.5/100

●○●○●○●○●

Make sure to thank your reviewer for their hard work and follow them to show your appreciation.

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐