7| Stop

David's house wasn't that small for someone who lived by themselves but it was definitely bigger than Eli's two bedroom apartment. Knowing his friend's parents were both lawyers, it didn't come as a surprise that they'd want their child to live comfortably.

As they worked on the class materials in David's study room, a couple of stomachs, including Eli's, could be heard grumbling.

"Jess, why are you not in the kitchen already? Ugh..." Payton complained, grabbing Jessica's arm and shaking it a little.

"Alright, I'm going now. You always hungry but you never cook!" Jessica playfully swatted Payton's hand away and stood up from the bean bag she was lounging on. "Come help me."

"Unfortunately, at this very point in time, I don't have the required energy to provide such laborious suppo-" Payton's philosophical rant didn't faze anybody as her friends yawned and dismissively shook their heads.

"Vale, cállate!" Jessica cut her friend off and headed towards the door.

[T: okay, hush!]

Eli was presented with the opportunity to spend some time with Jessica and he was itching to say something, but he couldn't. That is until he looked around and saw that David was about to get up, probably to go help Jessica in the kitchen. Whatever came over him made him blurt out a couple words with the quickness of a lightning bolt.

"I'll help you" he said, surprising himself and everyone else in the room.

He stood up and looked at Jessica, who was looking back at him with a questioning gaze, and awkwardly smiled.

"You can cook?" Nadia asked with a quizzical expression on her face.

"Yeah, I used to be in the kitchen with my mom all the time" Eli replied, shrugging, and saw David scrunching his face.

"Oh okay, I see you, Gordon Ramsay's long lost child!" River shouted and put two thumbs up.

Eli just shook his head and walked out of the room with a sighing Jessica in front of him, his eyes roaming up and down the back of her body

She is so gorgeous!

Ever since he met her, he would always watch her do anything. He found out that she prefers to cross her legs when she sits on a padded chair or couch than when she does anywhere else, when she's nervous she bites and abuses her bottom lip or plays with her tongue piercing, when she's about to lie she doesn't make eye contact at all and when she's hungry she nibbles on random stuff.

Right now, she was slicing some sausages on the kitchen island and Eli was leaning on the counter across from her, watching. He wasn't just watching, though. He had finished chopping up some vegetables and was waiting for her to finish doing the same with her items.

He noticed how she had her bottom lip stuck between her teeth and any more biting looked like it would bust the plump flesh open. Whenever he caught sight of her doing that, he'd find himself wanting to bite it for her.