68| Good girl... gone bad? {M}

On a sunny, hot day, after helping the group getting started with the animals, Iris and Rick excused themselves to go prepare lunch, asking Callum to help around. River had taken the role of telling his friends about Callum.

He had been staying with River's grandparents since he was 5 years old. His parents had businesses and companies to look after, not sparing much of their time to raise their only son. Callum's grandparents had actually been River's grandparents' besties from high school and college, up until their car accident, which took both of their lives.

Unbeknownst to Iris and Rick, Callum's grandparents had decided to leave the farmhouse to them 'as a token of appreciation for your unconditional friendship and support', as quoted in their will.

Iris and Rick took Callum in the day they found the 5 year old wandering the streets near the farmhouse late at night, probably looking for his parents (who were more than happy to leave Callum in the care of their late family's close friends). To say that River was excited to have a child his age to play with every summer when his parents' visited the farm, was an understatement.

The two boys had become inseparable to the point that, despite their very distinct appearances and a 2-year difference in age, people would not think twice before assuming they were real siblings. Regardless of the different career and life paths they chased, the two remained close.

Callum had been staying in his usual bedroom, which had been taken by River. With no other rooms to stay at, River chose to move half of his things into Ken's abode and the rest into Jason's, crashing in either room depending on his mood.

Y'all... Ken and Jason were on edge because River was messy and he was a fucking tease. That's all I'ma say 😉

The following 2 weeks were spent visiting the local village and going to a nearby beach. Callum had offered to show them around the area and the group was excited about it.

Well, Eli was kind of not enjoying it as much.

To him, it seemed like Callum was interested in Jessica. She never acted flirtatious around him, or around any other man really, but Callum was definitely chasing after her. Like, he would blush when she'd look at or speak to him, he would instantly cheer up whenever she came around, he would wink at her, buy her food, sit too close to her and even eye-fuck her at the most inappropriate times.

Eli had made sure to hold onto Jessica and kiss her, just so that Callum would understand that she wasn't single, but he kept hitting on her. One time, Eli had even heard him call Jessica 'baby'.

I will pounce on your dumb ass, he thought as he tried to keep himself calm.

On a Sunday, the heat of the summer had woken up the group early in the morning. River suggested going to the beach but n0body else was with it since they had stayed out the whole of the previous day, so they decided to just go check on the animals.

Callum had been making several jokes about River looking like the younger version of one of the goats, which is why they were now throwing water on each other, as well as the rest of the group.

"I'm about to murder a bitch..." Payton mumbled when water splashed on her face.

"That'd be River, I'm afraid" Callum laughed and ran as far away from the fuming woman as possible.

"If she can catch my fine ass!" River said, splashing water on Payton again. This time, she dashed after River, earning crazy giggles and screams from him.

Eli had picked up a bucket and filled it with water to the brim. He tiptoed around the place looking for his next victims and, as he rounded a corner, he came face to face with Nadia. He quickly spilled some water on her before running away.