Exhibit B - Mixed signals

Jessica ended up reminding Eli that the group had planned to meet up for New Year's. Eli knew it meant that, most definitely, Jessica would want to go home so she could get ready properly but he didn't want her to go. There were another 2 days until New Year's Day, which she did spend at his parents' house before he drove her back into town. The group were going to a college house party and decided to pop up at Eli's parents' place as well for the countdown later that night.

Nadia told Payton and Jessica to go over to her house so they could get ready together, which left the boys to fend for themselves. Eli was now at River's house, with David, and the 3 were chatting and laughing. It was around 7 pm.

"How do I look?" River turned to David and Eli, striking a couple of poses that resembled a 90 year old woman crossing the road.

"Honestly? Hard pass" David said, scrunching his face and petting Bento, River's dog

"Honestly? Hard pass" David said, scrunching his face and petting Bento, River's dog. Eli laughed loudly at the hurt deadpan expression River put on.

"He looks nice..." Eli managed between his giggles.

"Yeah, for my grandma!" David retorted.

"Shut your bitch ass up" River took his shirt off and threw it in David's direction, catching the guy off guard.

"Hey, you asked for our opinion so don't get mad..." David continued to titter and Eli did his best to stop laughing.

In the midst of all that, Eli caught himself thinking about the situation on the couch 4 days prior.

He had woken up when he heard his parents' car speed out the driveway and decided to stay in his spot because Jessica was still peacefully sleeping, and also because she then decided to play with his face when she woke up. Her touches felt so warm and so soft against his skin that he didn't want to move. Her caressing fingers, plus the heat radiating from between her legs, made his somewhat already hard dick get even harder.

Blushing. Profusely.

Then, when he spoke, she tried to get up. She tried to say whatever she was going to say and get away from him but he wasn't going to let that happen.

Now, at first, Eli wasn't pressing on Jessica's pussy on purpose, it was just the way he moved that made it happen. But how could he not continue to tease her when the sounds she made and the way she was squeezing her legs around his thigh was enough to almost make him buss a nut right there?

He did notice his recent lewd thoughts about Jessica but he was just a young man who happened to have a dick that happened to crave some love. From her.

At some point, Jessica had even started shaking and breathing erratically. Was she... you know... almost there? What would it be like if she just let it go? What would it be like if both of them let loose together?

Because Eli was damn close.

So close that, when Jessica grabbed his shirt and whimpered, his dick twitched. It spasmed in a way that felt like he was literally cumming, so before that even happened, he pulled away.