32| The holy trinity {M}

His tongue poked out of his mouth and slid up from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top of it. She gasped loudly as Eli repeated his movements once more and, at the third lick, he pressed his tongue further into Jessica, coming into contact with the deliciousness her pussy was.

Eli's dick twitched against the mattress they were laying on as she invaded his senses. He was looking at the faces she was making and how her body was squirming. Somehow, he could smell the faint rose pomegranate scent of her favourite shower gel and body lotion duo and he could taste her almost flavourless natural juices. He could hear her gasping and moaning his name, feel her hands grabbing his hair and her fingers running through his curls.

Fuck...

He wanted her to beg him not to stop making her feel good or to stop when sensitivity kicked in. She was intoxicating and he loved all of it, so he totally lost it.

He spread her thighs even further and pushed the back of her knees down; her feet now dangled over his shoulders and her lower back slightly lifted off the bed. He closely looked at her pussy and then licked it, leaving a trail of her juices mixed with his saliva behind. The way he was holding her thighs open made her flourish, revealing the sexiest inner pair of pink lips that connected to a juicy swollen clit, and an entrance so tight it could crush anything that tried to slip in. Like he had felt it almost cut the circulation off his dick back then.

Eli's pov: her kitty looked like a flower.

"So pretty" he whispered. Jessica hummed and caressed his head, tugging at his curls a little and making him groan. "And it tastes so good..."

Eli pecked her pussy all over, as if what he was kissing were the lips on her face

Eli pecked her pussy all over, as if what he was kissing were the lips on her face. Then, he ran his tongue over her slit, started flicking her clit and sucking on it hard. She moaned louder than she'd ever had before and he groaned again, satisfied with the fact that she was enjoying it.

"Ahnn... that feels... so good" she said between heavy breaths.

Oh, really?

He stopped playing with her clit and hovered his lips over her pussy. She looked at him with pleading eyes, the most enticing and arousing shades of brown swirling in them.

"Please..." she whimpered.

He grinned at her sexy begging voice but didn't do much else, so now she was frowning at him like she did whenever he'd carelessly laugh at her.

"Do not give me that look" Eli's voice was deep, rumbly and demanding.

The fuck?, he thought when the authority in his voice echoed in his mind.

He was talking but his lips were very much still gliding all over her. Jessica tipped her head back on the bed and shut her eyes, releasing a cute whine.