17| Day 1 {M} Pt. 1

It had been at least 1.5 hours since they got to Eli's house and they were now finally in bed. The TV was on, but muted, and all the lights were off.

They automatically laid the same way they did on his parents' couch. They had slept like that for so many nights during the Christmas period that it never even crossed their minds that they were in a bed, where there was much more space and definitely no need to cuddle to death.

 They had slept like that for so many nights during the Christmas period that it never even crossed their minds that they were in a bed, where there was much more space and definitely no need to cuddle to death

20 minutes later, they were still awake. Mostly because, for some reason, Jessica was squirming and wiggling in her spot. Eli wasn't moving much, he was just laying there and thinking about a couple of things, unintentionally getting hard at the feeling of her naked thighs and warm clothed pussy rubbing his leg.

Then, he heard a shaky breath leave Jessica's mouth. He tried not to think anything of it but then, he heard it again. And then, a third noise that resembled a whimper or a moan. It sounded so enticing and inviting that the more he heard, the more he got turned on.

"Eli..." she faintly called.

What was happening?

"You cold or something?" he asked, looking at her.

"Hm hm" she shook her head no and continued whimpering.

It got to a point where Eli's dick was now violently twitching against her thigh and she didn't seem to notice, or mind it, but it was making his head spin. He could feel her hips moving a little, her clothed pussy rubbing on his thigh and her breaths getting heavier.

The lightbulb then flicked on in his head.

Is this crazy girl dry humping my leg?!

"What are you doing?" he lifted her head up by the chin so she could look at him

"N-nothing" she shakily whispered, grabbed his hand and brought it to her hair.