29| Pussy Valley

It was past 12am and Eli and Jessica had decided to continue watching TV in her bedroom. They had brushed their teeth, she had changed into a 2 piece crop top and shorts pajama set and he settled for his white vest and black basketball shorts she had on earlier. They were now sprawled on Jessica's queen-sized bed watching Pussy Valley.

Eli only very recently started sharing a bed with Jessica whenever he stayed over and, by 'recently' and 'stayed over', I mean a week ago when these 2 fell asleep surrounded by their notebooks and laptops. Tonight, it was no different but something had definitely changed in her. She didn't constantly push him away anymore or tell him that they shouldn't be more than friends.

This was a good thing, right? Let's see...

Jessica was sitting/laying against the headboard of her bed and her legs were open and propped up, bent at the knees. Eli was laying with his head between her thighs (okay, Eli, we see you!), the back of his neck resting right on her middle. It would be a criminal offence to say that the pillow he threw over his lap was definitely not to conceal his raging boner as he felt her hands absentmindedly run through his hair and the heat of her pussy on his neck.

He loved the way she played with his curls and he also loved the feeling of being in contact with any part of her body. All that constantly popped into his mind was New Year's.

Fuck...

Needless to say, the TV was long forgotten since all he could think about was doing a 180 with his head to come face to face with Jessica's soft and puffy sex, and swallow it whole. Swallow it, okay?

A while later, Jessica went on her phone, connected it to her Bluetooth speakers, started playing music and scrolling through social media when she came across a video of a cute little Australian Shepherd puppy jumping and playing around. She motioned Eli to lie down next to her and, as soon as he made himself comfortable and muted the TV, she turned the phone and showed him what she was looking at. He smiled at the cuteness on the screen.

"We should get one or two and share them" he said. Jessica looked at him with wide eyes and a surprised expression.

"Yeah? This is my favourite breed!" she squealed.

Her excitement was more than enough for Eli to make a mental note of this and maybe surprise her in the near future.

"Lucky for you, I've always wanted to be a dog dad so why not? We could practice parenthood in advance" he joked while looking at the puppies on the screen.

Jessica ignored the latter comment with a scoff and remained quiet for a while. Eli noticed a somewhat sad expression on her face as she watched the puppies flip and run around and he immediately questioned it.

"What's up?" he pried.

Since he was leaning on her, he sat up a little, rested his head on the headboard and looked at her sideways. She shrugged before answering.

"I don't know why you're always adjusting yourself to... I don't know, make me happy, I guess. What I do know is that I really appreciate you for being such a good friend to me, even when the world judges me just at first glance, literally. It's been easier to get through the day with yours and the guys' support."

Being your friend is not enough for me, though.

Eli knew about Jessica's insecurities and he wished he could do a magic trick to make them all go away. As he got to know her better, he understood why she felt this way. People would constantly criticize the way she looked but don't get it wrong, Jessica was not ugly in the slightest. She had beautiful facial features, a curvier body than most girls that were sadly considered sexy, the cosiest soul and a character that was never boring to be around.