31| Uncertainties... off you fuck {M}

Eli had trailed soft, sexy kisses down her chest and tummy, coming to a stop just above the hem of Jessica's pajama shorts. He looked up, locked eyes with her and tugged at the fabric on both sides of her hips, silently asking if he could take it off.

Jessica hesitated for a split second but seemed to have pushed her nervousness aside and acted on Eli's hint. When she lifted her hips up, her dressed core pressed right on Eli's lips and he planted an open mouthed kiss there at the opportunity, which made Jessica whimper almost inaudibly.

The clothing item was taken off of her and Eli couldn't help but stop for a moment to admire the sight in front of him again. Jessica wasn't wearing any underwear and it made flashbacks from New Year's pop into his mind.

You really are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Her hair was in a now-messy ponytail with curls beautifully flowing in all directions, her face was contorted into a fucking sexy, shy and pouty expression, her neck had a couple of dark purple hickeys, her arms were lying next to either sides of her body and her manicured hands were clutching the bedsheets in clear embarrassment. Her mouth-watering larger than average breasts were adorned with perky swollen nipples which were slightly darker than her brown skin complexion, her tummy and waist were still just the right amount of fleshy to squeeze and cuddle, her slightly parted legs were curvy and smooth, her cute feet were planted on the mattress and sported a nude pedicure, and her pussy...

"Fuuuck, you're just so... mesmerising" he whispered more to himself than anybody else.

When these words registered in Jessica's brain, her thighs closed a little, making the slit between her clean-shaved pussy lips deepen. A rumbling hum pushed out of Eli's throat as he licked his lips, trying to savour what his eyes were seeing.

When he looked up at her, he saw that his intense gaze was making her uncomfortable because, while she was butt naked in front of him, he was still fully clothed. Or was it turning her on? He didn't know so he stopped staring, as difficult as it was, and pulled his top off.

"I don't want this to be the first and last time you let me taste you, Jess" he said, grabbing one of her ankles and bringing it up to his shoulder. "I can't even begin to tell you how bad I've been wanting you in my mouth... since way before January..."

Her eyes widened as he started kissing her ankle while looking straight in her eyes, seeing a mixture of feelings he had seen before. He could see want, desire and vulnerability but what made him immediately stop was the fear in her eyes.

Again, it wasn't the type of fear you feel when you trip on your feet and almost land on the floor, it was the nerve-wracking fear of him being looked at the same way people looked at her. She was scared Eli would become the target of unnecessary and irrational judgement if they got together, just like she had been for as long as she could remember.

But he had already told her that he didn't care and he wasn't scared to tell her again.

"Nothing will stop me from feeling this way about you. Your happiness and peace of mind matter the most to me" he affirmed as his mouth left soft touches along her leg, each peck inching closer and closer to her core.

"Eli..."

She tried to say something but the feeling of his tongue gliding up the inner side of her thigh left her speechless, she could only gasp and silently whimper. She instinctively covered her nakedness, making Eli frown as he reached her groin.

He grabbed her hands, moved them out of his mouth's way and planted kisses on her skin while moving towards her pussy. Her gorgeous, plump and wet pussy.

He kissed her second lips once and she tensed, breathing in sharply.

"What did I ask you if I could do?" he mumbled.

We're not letting those negative thoughts win today.

His warm breath fanned her sensitive skin and she hummed but didn't say anything, she just looked up at the ceiling. He kissed the puffiness between her thighs again, this time allowing the tip of his tongue to glide over her slit before his lips touched down.

She moaned. Fucking sexy and breathy too.

"Hey" he rasped, grabbing her thighs and pushing them further apart as the sounds she made registered in his brain. When she looked at him, he continued talking. "What did I just ask you?"

"If you could take all my-" she quickly managed between light pants but he cut her off.

"Take?" one of his brows quirked up and he slightly tilted his head.

Try again, baby.

"Eat" she simply countered.

A silly and devilish grin broke out on his face and then he lowered his head to brush his lips on her slit

"Yes, ma'am."