27| There she is

Eli looked around the empty, large, castle-like house. He mindlessly walked into one of the living rooms where he abruptly came to stop, his hazel eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

Jessica was sitting on the corner of an L-shaped couch with her eyes closed and she looked like she was deep in her (not so happy?) thoughts as a slight frown etched on her beautifully round, soft brown-skinned face. She had a new cornrow and low bun hairstyle with golden rings and cuffs on it.

He took note of the way she was sitting: she had one of her legs, bent at the knee, up on the couch seat and the other slumped down. The fact that she was only wearing a skimpy black bathing suit and an unbuttoned sheer black shirt dress immediately had Eli's mind skedaddle to the gutter.

Holy fuck!

He felt his black shorts getting tighter by the millisecond and his heart do the nae nae in his chest but his eyes wouldn't shift from Jessica and her body

He felt his black shorts getting tighter by the millisecond and his heart do the nae nae in his chest but his eyes wouldn't shift from Jessica and her body. The way she was sitting on that couch gave Eli the perfect view of her above-average chest, her cute little (not flat but not over-sized) tummy and waist, her thick smooth thighs and her puffy...

His mouth popped open, drooling at the sight of her camel toe. The bathing suit she was wearing clung onto the sexy puffiness of her second lips, forming a visibly deep slit. This had to be the most attractive shit Eli had ever seen.

He had (yet again) just revealed the fact that he'd developed the strongest and purest feelings for Jessica but he didn't know how to manoeuvre the situation.

He sure as hell knew one thing: he wanted her. He wanted to be able to see her anytime he felt like. He wanted to take her out, cook or buy her food and sour watermelon gummies, have fun with her out there, introduce her to everyone as his goddess and show her all the wonders of the world he had discovered himself, like he did with that waterfall cave he called his safe space. He wanted to make her see her beauty and make her feel good in her own skin.

Right now, though? Eli wanted to move his feet and walk up to her. He wanted her to open her dazzling brown eyes and flash that million dollar dimpled smile at him. He wanted to bend down so that their faces were at the same level, kiss her slowly and bite and suck her pretty full lips. He wanted to trail wet open-mouthed kisses on her jaw, lick her neck down to her chest and suck on her pointy nipples. He also really wanted to whisper 'you're beautiful, you're so sexy and I love you' all the way down her tummy to her clothed, puffed up pussy lips and plant a lovingly tender kiss right there.