65| Summer is here, bitches!

"Woohooo! Yes!" Jessica screamed.

She currently had the upper half of her body out the window of Eli's car as they drove to River's grandparents' farmhouse. She was waving at none other than River himself, who also had half his body hanging out of his car's window that Jason was driving.

"Kat! We're finally pissy pants drama free!" River turned his head back to look at Jessica and wave his arms. He seemed to have been pulled inside the car, prompting Eli to do the same to Jessica.

"Sit your stupid ass down, you're scaring Kylo!"

Eli pulled on Jessica's crop top to make her sit down because the puppy was whining and barking in the back. She scowled at him and kissed her teeth, grabbed Kylo and cooed apologies and cute things at him. Eli then called River and spoke to the both of them.

"That's dangerous, you guys need to stop it!"

"Daddy, chill... it's summertime!" River's loud voice boomed over the speakers along with Jason's, Nadia's, Payton's and Ken's cheers. Eli just hung up the phone when he heard Ken scolding River about what he had called Eli.

"Exactly, chill out, mate!" Jessica chuckled. Eli glared at her from the corner of his eyes, making her roll her own and sigh. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"Yeah, I bet you won't..." he mumbled, kissing his teeth at her.

A couple of hours later, Eli and Jason stopped in front of a huge gate. They all got out of the cars and looked around, astonished at the beautiful property in front of them. River then pushed the gates open so they could park the cars in the driveway.

The house was in the corner of a humongous field. It was modern, cosy and luxurious. There were 7 bedrooms in it, many bathrooms, a jacuzzi, in and outdoor dining tables, 2 living rooms and the basement was refurbished into a mini movies theatre and a wine cellar.