39| Gagged {M}

The weekend is a blessing. No college, no books and no stress.

Jessica's and Eli's thoughts synched as they woke up on Sunday morning. For some reason, Eli noticed that Jessica was feeling extremely horny lately. She kept staring at him when he was completely naked, she would randomly ask him to eat her out during the day, she would hint about wanting to have sex... it seemed like those thoughts just wouldn't leave her mind. No wonder she teased him so much.

For instance, that moment she rubbed her knee on his dick at the party... what in the hell? Was it the liquor or was she a complete horny bastard hiding behind her low self-esteem?

It has to be the latter, he concluded, because right now she was rolling her waist and rubbing her ass on Eli's extra hard dick.

"Why do you keep playing like that?" he groggily asked as he grabbed her waist to still her movements.

"You feel good on me..." she sweetly said, resuming her teasing.

Fuck...

"Oh, yeah?" he slid his hand to her clothed pussy and cupped it while pressing his hardness on her booty. "I feel good?" he whispered in her ear.

He started kissing her neck and sucking on her skin, feeling his self-control slipping away, and he groaned when he felt her juices soak the shorts she had on.

"Yes..." she breathed out.

She swung her hand back, grabbed his hair and tugged at it a little bit, earning another groan from him. This seemed to get him out of his trance as he eased off of her.

"Let's go to the mall, I want to get something for my parents" he said, releasing her pussy and hugging her from behind with a peck to her cheek.

"Eli, no... wait... I'm-" she pleaded when she felt his body heat disappear after he turned away.

Today. Right now. I want this man.

But Eli felt like, if he heard those words, he would no longer be able to control his actions. He wanted to wait a little longer to get fully intimate with her again and he also wanted to make sure she really wanted that. She did say and do things that made it seem like she was ready but Eli didn't know... there were just too many instances where he would notice her nervousness and uncertainty and, at that moment, he felt like the right time was yet to come.

"I know..." he whispered, hugging her again and cutting her off before she could finish what she had to say. He pulled on her waist to make her lie on her back and grabbed her chin to peck her lips and rub their noses together, morning breath and all. "I know, baby, trust me... don't worry about it, hm? I'll eat you out when we get back, so let's just go shopping today."

"Hmm... I don't want to" she pouted, making Eli chuckle.

"Come on, babe" he said, getting up and pulling Jessica with him.

He carried her to the bathroom in his arms. As he set her down, one of his hands accidentally rubbed her pussy all the way to top of her ass crack, making her gasp, grip his shoulders hard and shut her eyes.

Oopsie!, Eli smirked.

Showering together was a hassle. They were both extremely horny and wanted each other but neither of them felt like doing anything in the bathroom. So, they hurried up out of there and Eli got ready to go since Jessica genuinely didn't want to go out.

Which was perfect, really.

Eli didn't actually want to go shopping for something to give his parents. He had seen a lingerie set he fucking loved and wanted to get for Jessica. There was also a g-spot toy he somehow came across on the internet and it looked perfect to 'punish' her whenever she'd act up. And the best?