Exhibit H - She always wants more {M}

"Stop!" Eli said, laughing loudly.

Jessica and Eli were in her house and had just finished doing their last assignment before the summer holidays. They had cooked, cleaned up, taken Kylo to Eli's parents' house for the weekend and were now in her living room watching TV. Or, at least, Eli was trying to.

Jessica found out that he was ticklish on the back of his arms, right under his shoulders. It goes without saying that, whenever she had the chance, she would tickle him until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Aww, you don't like it?" she teased him, giggling.

Eli had pushed her off a millions times but she still found her way to his ticklish spot. He stood up, looked down at Jessica with a half serious face and crossed his arms.

"Stop it!" he sternly said.

He could see Jessica eyeing him up and down with her lower lip stuck between her teeth. Then, her gaze stopped at his groin. He was only wearing a pair of white boxer briefs, matching his girlfriend's crop top and booty shorts lounging set.

The look in her eyes was so intense and provocative that Eli felt himself getting hotter the longer she stared

The look in her eyes was so intense and provocative that Eli felt himself getting hotter the longer she stared. He cleared his throat and covered his growing dick with his hands.

"Hey, eyes up" he said, quirking his brows in a challenge.

"You look good, babe" she looked up at him and smirked.

Eli knew just what she was doing and it wasn't, in any way, helping his erection.

You little tease...

"Stop messing about" he narrowed his eyes at her.

She stood up, snaked her hands behind Eli's back and into his underwear, gripping and caressing his ass cheeks. Her lips fell to his crossed arms, pecking his skin slowly and seductively. Eli was now even more interested in whatever was happening.

"Can you play with me, then?" she mumbled.

He cradled her face with one of his hands and traced his fingers over her nose and lips with the other.

"You want me to play with you, huh?" he quirked his brows up, surely understanding her request.

She wanted his undivided attention, his hands and mouth on her, his fingers and dick inside her... she wanted him to explore her body. And he was up for it. Any day.

She pressed her chest and hips to his body and tightened her arms around him.

"Please..."

"Hmm..." he pecked her lips and rested his forehead against hers. "What do you have in mind?"

She brought a hand between them and started caressing Eli's now hard dick, making him suck in a sharp breath.

"Anything..." she whispered.