30| First time

Kissing, biting, licking and sucking each other's lips. Their favourite newly-found hobby, it seemed.

Eli moved down to her jaw and then her neck where he planted open-mouthed kisses, which made Jessica shiver judging by the goosebumps on her skin. She was gasping and moaning quietly as Eli sucked and licked on her collarbone, just like he had done at the waterfall cave. He moved further down when he was satisfied with the numerous hickeys he'd given her.

He kissed the skin leading up to her cleavage and peeked at her to check if she was okay with this. When she gave him a flustered look, he kissed the exposed parts of her breasts. His right hand moved to the hem of her tank top and snaked its way up, cupping her left boob. He then stroked her nipple with his thumb and lightly pinched it, making her gasp and arch her back a little.

Eli could tell Jessica was liking whatever was happening but the way she kind of stiffened when he tugged at her top made him pause. She looked at him with a hint of hesitation, which Eli took as a sign to slow down. Was she second-guessing it? Whatever they were doing right now, though, Eli was sure she definitely wanted it too.

It wasn't a mistake, they weren't drunk today, they were just high, which wasn't the best but it was way better... guess they might have just been in love.

And I'ma leave it at that before they come for me.

Eli was about to take his hands away from her and say something when she suddenly lifted her arms, seemingly to give him the green light. He smirked and wasted no time in taking the top off of her and throwing it on the bed next to them.

He couldn't believe the half-naked beauty under him

Just like I remember...

His eyes followed his fingertip movements as he caressed her face, neck, chest and tummy and stopped at her shorts. He looked up at her eyes again and saw that she was already looking at him with a shy and confused expression.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

My girl... the fuck...?

Smiling, he leaned in and kissed her before going lower down.

His tongue found its way past his lips and slid across Jessica's left nipple, ripping a loud moan from her. He licked, sucked and carefully nipped one bud with his lips while he pinched and thumbed the other.

He fucking loved her body. He didn't think it was possible for him to love it any more but here he was, munching on her full breasts again and thinking who in the world wouldn't want this goddess.

As Jessica's hands flew to his hair, he felt the urge to go lower. She didn't push him down, though, he just couldn't wait to get to the main meal.

So, he reluctantly let go of her swollen nipples and started kissing his way down, making her writhe. When he reached her navel, he looked up and saw an expression on her face that was a little... nervous? Or maybe scared? He didn't know what to make of it but kept going, anyway.