chap. one

it was a normal sunday evening.

except, nothing about this sunday ever goes normal.

it's the sunday where fifty men and fifty women were chosen to be auctioned. everyone knew who run the world and how it goes and what happens every year. it didn't only happen in beverly hills or california or america but all over, africa, australia, jamaica, everywhere.

the underworld took over years ago and they have been ruling ever since.

the auctions were brought to hand by the gibbens mafia. they started the auction and the leaders coming right up never stopped it, not once. they let it go on.

i mean that's how the mafias survive and how they get maids and their warriors, by the auctions or kidnapping.

there was no government to do anything. the goverment was the mafia, the gibbens mafia.

there's have a problem? phone the gibbens mafia.

there's a treason? the gibbens mafia.

there's a trial? the gibbens mafia should be notified.

everything. was. the. gibbens. mafia.

there was no escape.

they took people of all ages.

except children.

16-50 years old.

so once a person reaches age 16, they start worrying.

suicide rates goes up every year because people are scared of the mafia, kids are. nobody likes to be auctioned, sold and claimed like a property.

after being sold, there's 1/1,000 chance you'll get raped, killed, made a maid, cook, a warrior, a slut, a bait, a punching bag, etc. the chances are inevitable and unpredictable.

i sighed as the thoughts clouded my mind.

am i going to get picked?

there's this thing where if you think of something, you'll jinx yourself and bad luck will come your way.

i dont want that to happen so i let my mind roam free.

i looked at the bird that sat on the branch of the tree and it made a calling sound and i smiled.

i wish i was a bird.

they were free, could i be free, too?

it was a tufted titmouse. they were so beautiful.

"marielle!" my grandma yelled out to me. i looked at her and she motioned for me to come inside.

i did and she closed the door with her stick. she walked over to me and looked at me.

"are you ready?"

i rolled my eyes.

she has been giving me this talk ever since i was 16 and now im 23. its been 7 years!

"grandma, it-"

"shush, my dear. we dont know that and i have to remind you annually incase you forget." she said and i give her a look.

"i can't forget. you've imprinted it in my brain for 6, 7 years now." i huffed.

"marielle, my dear. we can never be too careful."

i sighed and shook my head.

just then, the door was aggressively knocked on and then pushed open with a force. i looked towards it in fright and two buff men walked in. they looked at the paper in their hand then at gran and i.

"marielle hollis?"

i swallowed harshly and i looked down at gran. she gives me a look that said everything.

"that's me, sir." i said shakily and they grabbed me by the forearm and dragged me out of the house and shoved me into a black jeep.

this is it i guess.

-

welcomeeeee.

guess who's back in business ;)

the highest bidder, im not entirely sure where the idea came from but yeahhh.

as you guys can alr tell, its gonna be about auctioning, mafia and whatnot. the mafia circulates around killing, blood, violence, drugs, sex and rough language. if any of those things aren't appetizing to you then i advice you leaving rn.

it's girl on girl (gxg, gl, gg) content, which means lesbian story. again, if its not your cup of tea then shoo!

warnings:

mature scenes (sex, fights, blood, etc)
strong language
idk what to tell y'all really lol, js go w the flow

a lot of love and kisses <3