chap th. two

the following morning
lorena gibbens

-

waking up beside marielle was a blessing. seeing her beautiful face at peace, her facial features relaxed and her hair sprawled out on the pillow— in this case, my arm and partially the pillow. her lips were parted slightly and i used my free hand to stroke her cheek, running my index over her soft cheeks.

i'm gonna do right by this girl. even if it kills me.

i pecked her forehead, letting my lips linger before getting up carefully so that i don't wake her up.

"lorena?" she muttered.

i knew she was still asleep so i put my pillow in her arms and she hugged it tightly, muttering something incoherently before drifting off back to sleep.

she's so adorable.

i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower because i wanted to make her breakfast in bed. i got dressed and set out a pair of my clothes for her to put on after she showered and a robe to put on when she woke up.

i went to my kitchen and opened the cupboards.

damn i need to restock this entire kitchen.

i took out what i needed to make her breakfast and started on the meal. i decided to make her croissants and chocolate tea because i knew she loved it.

throughout the entire process of making breakfast, not once did she stir or wake up. i was finished with the preparation and i placed everything on the mini breakfast table and clasped my hands together.

i walked towards my phone and took it up and called the gardener. i moved away from where she was and he answered.

"buongiorno, josé." i greeted and he greeted me back. "have a bouquet of well fresh and trimmed white roses delivered to my room, please." (good morning)

"on it, capo."

"grazie."  i hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket.

i took up the tv remote and turned it on and found music. i picked a female's playlist, that contained h.e.r, summer walker, mariah the scientist, jhene aiko and many more. i turned down the volume before playing it and then my room door was knocked on.

i opened it, took the bouquet and thanked the person. i placed it on the tray.

i took it up and walked towards my girlfriend. la mia principessa. (my princess)

i balanced the table in one hand and used the other to shake her awake.

marielle groaned and rolled over to face me.

"good morning." i said in a sing-song voice. "sit up, mama. i have breakfast."

mariella groaned once more but sat up nonetheless and i placed the tray on her lap. she looked down at it and then back at me.

"thank you."

i pecked her cheek.

"of course."

marielle started eating, her eyes widening as she bit into the croissant.

"you made this?"

i hummed as i drew the curtains open, letting the sunlight glare into the room.

"its so good." she commented.

"thank you." i smiled at her and went back to the kitchen to eat my share of breakfast.

the music flowed throughout the room as we sat in a comfortable silence, marielle making comments here and there about how good the croissant was. it meant a lot coming from her. i knew i could cook very well, bake, roast and all of that but coming from the person that you're in love with is a different type of feel good.

"what do you plan to do for today?"

-

GUYS WOMEN W SPANISH ACCENTS>>>>>>> holy fuck

y'all know mei on tt? she's a lesbian content creator (not necessarily) SHES SO PRETTY DUDE AND WHEN SHE MAKES HER POVS AND HER ACCENT COMES OUT OMGSJ1WFKDC😍 mommy?